UV's Comox Valley Trail Log

April 30, 2008, 9:31 p.m.

MMMMMM log ride…

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

May 3, 2008, 6:34 p.m.

I need to ride Twister tomorrow!

Was up on Rudy's and the bottom of Screamin Demon today. First time - I thought Rudy's was way too easy to have all my gear on until I got to the bottom - holy fark!

There's a section on Screamin just above the Rudy cut in and below the last big rock face that is badly eroded. Maybe next trail day?

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

May 4, 2008, 6:54 p.m.

Rode monkeys -[HTML_REMOVED] peckerhead today and rudy's. Was nice to finally ride the fruits of our labour from the first couple trail days of the year. Everything is in pretty good shape, as both trails have seen recent trail work.

Maybe next trail day?

ya it would be good to spend some time on screamin.

River City Cycle Club - www.rivercitycycle.ca

Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

May 4, 2008, 9:06 p.m.

Finished the gap take off today and started on the run in.

May 8, 2008, 3:57 p.m.

Ok fixed this today.

Now.

Just a little finish work left. The line is now rideable, but I'll be doing the 2 ramps back on the first log which are rotting.

May 20, 2008, 8 p.m.

Rebuilt bridge using cedar off cuts.

Old then new log to log bridge on Twister.

May 20, 2008, 8:25 p.m.

^^^What trail is that?^^^

The new double drop on 2 Sheiks was sweet.

The work on Pecker Head looked good to.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

May 20, 2008, 9:59 p.m.

Heathen, saw you coming off the 4pm monday horseshoe bay ferry. I was coming back form the ssc!

May 21, 2008, 4:50 a.m.

Heathen, saw you coming off the 4pm monday horseshoe bay ferry. I was coming back form the ssc!

Kool… I bet the SSC was mint.

May 22, 2008, 7:32 p.m.

Finished the last bridge on the long logride section of twister. Just some more log flattening to do and the whole line is complete.

May 23, 2008, 4:58 a.m.

What trail is that on? look like well made fun.

May 23, 2008, 4:37 p.m.

Another roll down today off another log ride. The original which you can see was awkward and..well…crappy.

June 17, 2008, 3:03 p.m.

Working on a ramp line that was started by someone else over a year ago and was never finished. They used pine boards for it. I'm using cedar obviously and today finished the entrance ramp, and will continue to re-top and brace the rest of the line.

June 17, 2008, 4:48 p.m.

I love the quality of your work. It is sad to see when groms build stuff on that trail. I need to get up there again soon and ride with you.

June 17, 2008, 8:05 p.m.

I love the quality of your work. It is sad to see when groms build stuff on that trail. I need to get up there again soon and ride with you.

I'll take care of your bridge as well soon. Thanks.