TehRob's Gunslinger Lawg Thread

Oct. 12, 2009, 4:56 p.m.

Sweet!

How about an early morning road trip? Could we make it out and back before the shop opens one weekday?

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Oct. 12, 2009, 7:08 p.m.

It would have to be real early. I figure a couple hours anyways to fill a couple trucks, then we would have to get back. Stop by and we can discuss further

Oct. 12, 2009, 8:32 p.m.

You should see what I was working for you today Rob. I think you are going to like it.

Oct. 13, 2009, 7:52 a.m.

I'll be up for the day on Thursday. You?

ESC 4 Life.

Oct. 13, 2009, 10 a.m.

Won't be able to on Thursday, probably not until next Monday actually.

Hey aren't you on the bench right now? Why aren't you in there like every day?

Oct. 13, 2009, 10:15 a.m.

Love to be. Projects around here though. One full day a week until the snow flies is the goal.

ESC 4 Life.

Oct. 13, 2009, 12:04 p.m.

I have someone looking into getting a load of Cedar for you. Should know in the next couple of days. One way or another we will get you some. If you want some directions on where to find that stuff I found yesterday, let me know. Really easy to get to, and you can take my saws if you want. This week will be tough for me to get away during the week. I have a little organizing to do for Sunday.

Oct. 13, 2009, 12:32 p.m.

Is that the dog that tried to steal my Mike's Hard Lemonade on Sunday?

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Oct. 13, 2009, 12:37 p.m.

You are the man Brad. Thanks buddy. I'll drop by the shop tomorrow and get those directions.

Looking forward to Sunday. Should be a fun time.

Yes it is Mike. Good thing I caught you before you could kill her. Dog hater. Nice fruity drink btw.

ESC 4 Life.

Oct. 13, 2009, 12:44 p.m.

I was only drinking that because you refused to share a second Corona with me. Beer Nazi.

Besides, it wasn't like it was chocolate, and she did asked politely. She has better manners than her grumpy owner. Sophie and I were planning on hitting the Roxy, and wanted a couple of road rockets.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

Oct. 20, 2009, 1:41 p.m.

So I went up today and did a little work.

Reworked the run in to the first feature. It will be mostly wood now instead of dirt. I also finished up the next section of bridge. One more small section and she'll be ready for rung.

I guess Dave and Dean better plan a road trip.

I also went down and scoped some other stuff out. Looks like there may be a figure 8 log/ladder ride with some teeters and maybe a discombobulator on it. There is a perfect spot for a nice dorp to wallride.

Lots of options. My goal is to make this trail 75% elevated/bridge. Should be fun, and interesting. I get new ideas every time I go up there.

Pics to follow.

ESC 4 Life.

Oct. 28, 2009, 1:16 a.m.

I guess I won't know why you still have that gay-ass avatar Rob until I finally meat you one day;)

So hey, I'm back in the game 110% come spring, that's the plan. As per usual…I build/work as much as I actually ride…fucked up, I know.

Right now…I can spare a few minutes here and there for shit like a cedar run. 'HeyMan', you still lookin to put together a weekend pickup? I have a couple weekends open…10am start.

Oct. 28, 2009, 1:22 a.m.

oh…I have a full size 1ton van that can be filled to the gills with little regard (seats are already out)

Nov. 8, 2009, 11:27 a.m.

Alright Rob, no excuses now, I dropped off two trailer loads of lumber where we discussed, do get at her. It is strewn all over the bank at the moment, be nice if someone could go down and stack and tarp it all before the snow gets to it. A little bit of everything but mostly 2x6 to 2x12 ish material some Cedar but mostly Spruce and Fir. Maybe we can do a couple hours this week before work, let me know.

Nov. 8, 2009, 11:29 a.m.

Next Sunday, I may be able to be talked into a Cedar Run, I have access to a trailer, just need someone with a PU, Wayne???