Team Pangor - A shout out !

March 3, 2015, 8:10 a.m.

Team Pangor, where have you been these past years ? I've spent the past few years riding right past you for more popular trails like Ned's, Dale's and Severed D. You know, the popular well known trails that get all the attention. The whole time you've been sitting there just waiting for me to stop and say hello.

Well . . . .HELLO THERE ! You have a great mix of old school skinnies, technical bits, some XC to keep you honest, a touch of new school and a whole lot of fun bits I had to check out before I hit them. I'm not a 'new school' berms and flowy rider, I'm really happy that trails like Expresso are there to get people on the trails, it's just not my scene. But Team Pangor, wow, you are an under appreciated gem on the North Shore !

I don't know if someone has been doing work on it or giving it some love, but if you have, thanks !

March 3, 2015, 8:54 a.m.

I don't know if someone has been doing work on it or giving it some love, but if you have, thanks !

The mudbunnies have been working on it - mucho gracias ladies!

http://www.muddbunnies.com/tag/team-pangor/

March 3, 2015, 10:33 a.m.

One of my favorite trails. Thanks for all the trail work done on it over the years guys and gals.

March 3, 2015, 12:11 p.m.

A big thanks owed to both Ryders Eyewear and Muddbunnies for supporting the NSMBA TAP on Pangor for a few years running now!

March 3, 2015, 12:53 p.m.

Rode it yesterday, lots of sawdust down clearing the deadfall.

I have some advice: KEEP DOING THE GREAT WORK!

Talk less, Say More.

March 3, 2015, 1 p.m.

Thanks to everyone who cleared out all the fallen trees and logs! Trail was running great last Friday.

March 3, 2015, 1:50 p.m.

A big thanks owed to both Ryders Eyewear and Muddbunnies for supporting the NSMBA TAP on Pangor for a few years running now!

Thanks Mudbunnies and Ryders Eyewear, your time makes the North Shore and Vancuver in general a better place to live !

March 25, 2015, 9:31 a.m.

Acklands Grainger has adopted Pangor this year. First step is to replace this rotted structure that leads into the big rock.

Itll be closed off as of Sunday until replaced.

March 26, 2015, 7:16 a.m.

I'm looking for two more volunteers to help rebuild that this Sunday.

PM me for details!

March 29, 2015, 6:14 p.m.

I think this will last.

More:
http://www.trailforks.com/report/10222/

April 1, 2015, 10:27 a.m.

A wet day out there on Sunday but we got the old one ripped out and replaced.

The yellow cedar was a pain to split, first time I've worked with it and it's nothing like the joys of red cedar. But it should last a decade or more.

April 1, 2015, 4:41 p.m.

^ awesome

April 1, 2015, 8:02 p.m.

yeah, I feel a little bad about leaving the skinny old skinny in place. When it's done it'll get a thick new skinny.

April 1, 2015, 9:39 p.m.

Checked out Pangor tonight for the first time in a while. It is running great. Thank you!

May 9, 2015, 11:31 a.m.

Team Pangor, where have you been these past years ? I've spent the past few years riding right past you for more popular trails like Ned's, Dale's and Severed D. You know, the popular well known trails that get all the attention. The whole time you've been sitting there just waiting for me to stop and say hello.

Well . . . .HELLO THERE ! You have a great mix of old school skinnies, technical bits, some XC to keep you honest, a touch of new school and a whole lot of fun bits I had to check out before I hit them. I'm not a 'new school' berms and flowy rider, I'm really happy that trails like Expresso are there to get people on the trails, it's just not my scene. But Team Pangor, wow, you are an under appreciated gem on the North Shore !

Not totally underappreciated. Been one of my faves for years. So much so that I even made a video on it. Really nice trail with a good mix of techy old school features, even though it's considered easy by (old school) Shore standards.

http://nsmb.com/out-on-a-limb/