Some pics from Calgary

Nov. 8, 2011, 12:17 p.m.

OK..last one for now. Since lower Billy Dog is essentially an inland delta, the trees grow to at least a decent (relative) size…(k…now that you're done laughing…):fu: Luckily enough, they fall down from time to time. As mentioned above, I have a few hundred feet of trail that gets inundated with water from the above gullies in June/July…it's fine to ride for most of the year, but closing the trail for a couple weeks of wetness sucked to me. I whipped these up on Sunday freehand styles - they total about 150 feet of logride that will be bridge the gap and be the mandatory line when it's wet, but only optional when it's dry.

www.mmbts.com

Nov. 14, 2011, 7:10 a.m.

Oh, and my new DH rig got built up over the weekend. :fu: If you see me comin, GTFO of the way.

www.mmbts.com

July 23, 2012, 11:26 a.m.

Took the logs from the above post and made a logride:

Start:

I don't get why this one doesn't show up right…middle looking up:

Middle konekshuns:

End, now has a nice berm to facilitate holding some speed around the corner.

Big Wheel BOB:

Had knee surgery in January so I hobbled around on a bull cack for a few weeks:

www.mmbts.com

July 13, 2015, 7:14 p.m.

Long time no post…

had meant to get my own go-pro of Billy Dog, but just haven't ever gotten around to it. this is another local trail builder that took one of Family Guy -[HTML_REMOVED] Billy Dog.
Family guy is a green circle downhill contour trail that hits the same side of the mountain as the rest of the black trails.

Billy Dog starts at ~5:07 in.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/414416/

www.mmbts.com

July 15, 2015, 12:24 p.m.

chainsawed dovetail, nice

July 19, 2015, 3:49 p.m.

quick jaunt this morning. this spot is about 2.2km up the trail from where I can park so carrying the saw sucks. definitely some pushing coming up, but the ride out is pretty easy. odd how the BOB pushes the bike around. got the big 24" x 3.0 to keep things squishy back there. sort of wanting to swap over to a fat bike wheel for some extra cushion.

new fad is 26x26x24.

![]([HTML_REMOVED]

![]([HTML_REMOVED]

Some product. these are 30" long… this will be a rebuild of a section that has been neglected, not to mention never reached its potential. going for 100' of gaps in a fairly short section of trail….4, maybe 5 jamps….:|
![]([HTML_REMOVED]

www.mmbts.com