RIP - Natural High

Nov. 21, 2015, 5:32 a.m.

Not Just the trail cops but the real deal as well.

A few weeks back on my hike up to build I had the RCMP stop me with my saw and had to produce my DNV trail / Power tools permits.

Rob if you are keen to clear the trail let me know and I can give you a hand.

Nov. 21, 2015, 4:12 p.m.

I'm not sure Rob checks the boards very often any more, but thanks for the offer. I believe someone has already cleared the major tree fall although there may have been more since the recent wind storm.

I had heard that a sign had been posted near the a frame saying the trail was closed and was wondering if this was an "official" closure. I should just get my lazy ass up there and check it out myself.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Nov. 21, 2015, 4:36 p.m.

I'm not sure Rob checks the boards very often any more, but thanks for the offer. I believe someone has already cleared the major tree fall although there may have been more since the recent wind storm.

I had heard that a sign had been posted near the a frame saying the trail was closed and was wondering if this was an "official" closure. I should just get my lazy ass up there and check it out myself.

I checked out the trail today. One can get to the beginning from the the roughed in trail that starts at the out houses.

The tree fall is cleared and the only structure that is damaged is the last ladder drop over the tree (just the beginning of the ramp) as well as the ride around (it is still usable, but a couple of rungs are broken).

Other than that all other features are ok.

"Constant rage: could people f*cking up all the time be to blame?" - The Onion

Nov. 22, 2015, 10:28 p.m.

I've got plenty of work to do on another mountain for now.

Nov. 23, 2015, 10:42 a.m.

Does anyone know if the pivoting teeter will be resurrected somewhere?