Hey e-ville, check your pm box.

Team Crafty

Feb. 23, 2006, 10:21 p.m.

that would be awsome
a mini wall ride
a begginer one

Im Just A Guy Stoaked On Riding:canada:

Feb. 24, 2006, 8:34 a.m.

If your looking at a mini wallride, the Boblsled trail has one on there, incase you want to check it out for a guide or something. And then for a big one, well, there is Jerry Rigs wall, ha.

chad

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:06 a.m.

is she hot? pics?

I did some building with her and Heckler a few months back, and ya… she's hot.

I learned the hard way to towel off my bike before the dog. I'd rather have a slightly oily dog than a hairy bike.

Beautiful west coast, ocean inspired pottery.

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:14 a.m.

here the rock images as requested (just a side note from a PM I recieved)

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:24 a.m.

We're planning on going up on Sunday Feb 26 around 10 AM. See you there!

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:24 a.m.

I would love a wall ride, Just mid size, I'm sure we could find a cool spot for one.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:42 a.m.

Heckler,
I wish my wife understood….

Shes not thrilled about me spending another full day in the wood while shes at home with the kids. Plus I really wanna ride my bike this weekend. So I'll try to fit both in, but I doubt it will happen.

Please take charge of the work on sunday, Sketchy is gonna work in the am tomorrow, and a guy named Ryan is planning on logging some time this weekend too.

The big dead tree after stunt #3 should be falled today ( i talked to the Tree Guys this morning), so we can start making it the new log ride (stunt #4), also, there are a bunch of new stringers in there now. so the supply of material is pretty good.

You will need a hammer. I've stashed Nails, a shovel and a rake, and will try to get a pick axe and some hammers up there this evening so people can work tomorrow.

Hope I can see you in there.

On a side note. the NSMBA has introduced me with a map maker, and he is going to work on a GPS based map of the trail, so I can revise my drawings to match the actual fall line of the trail. This can then be superimposed over the Aeriel photo to show the true line of NH down the mountain. I think this will be cool. shit, maybe we can put it on Google-earth in 3D too.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:47 a.m.

Maybe a wall ride could be added between stunts #8 and #9 or on the berm between #6 and 7,

Both corners would be good for this.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Feb. 24, 2006, 10:54 a.m.

There's only one way to make her understand. Get her hooked on riding, and then gradually start building with her.

It takes about 12 years and thousands $$$ in bikes…. Start now. :)

your kids seemed really sad to have to go home. Bring them up and make it a family "affair".

Yeah - I know… They're still pretty young.

Have a great weekend! We'll be riding Fromme on Saturday if you want to hook up.

Feb. 24, 2006, 11 a.m.

We'll be riding Fromme on Saturday if you want to hook up.

i may be into that. what time/trails?

fire me a pm with your phone number sven

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 24, 2006, 6:21 p.m.

Heckler, I'm Gonna walk the trail in the AM with the District, They are getting some pressure about the trail work, and want to be sure we are working within the guidelines set-out.

Apparently the dead tree is down and in place. (SWEEEEET)

I'll try to drop by and see you on Sunday. Can't wait to meet your girl.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Feb. 24, 2006, 11:29 p.m.

I'm new to all this, but I'll try lend a hand on Sunday. 10:00 at trailhead?

I'll post tomorrow night (I'll know if I can come or not). I can't bring much seeing I'll be bussing to Fromme from Burnaby.

-jesse

Feb. 25, 2006, 12:05 a.m.

I'm new to all this, but I'll try lend a hand on Sunday. 10:00 at trailhead?

I'll post tomorrow night (I'll know if I can come or not). I can't bring much seeing I'll be bussing to Fromme from Burnaby.

-jesse

There's a chance Ill be heading to Fromme on Sunday so I really want to give a hand. Can you let me know if your for sure going to be there at 10:00, and until how long?

chad

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

Feb. 25, 2006, 12:09 a.m.

Heckler's in charge, I'm just there to lend a hand, I won't have any tools seeing I'm on the bus. I'm hoping to bring 1 or 2 guys to help carry shit around, move stuff around.

I'm assuming 10:00 on sunday, I'll be there, if no one shows, I'll go for a ride.

-jp

Edit: What's the weather supposed to be like… Snow and rain? I Don't really wanna freeze my ass off, but I'll probably go anways, check the board sunday morning before you go up.