Looking for NS trail builder for a European advanture

Aug. 18, 2014, 4:17 a.m.

Hi,

I am looking for a some what experienced NS trail builder that wants to come to Europe and help with building the culture of NS riding. In exchange i can offer all commodities like sleeping, eating, sight seeing and of course euro party.

The reasons behind my request is that in order to expand MTB experience we need some guidance as well as help with trail building. I know i can search tons of photos and videos of trial building on the internet, however if some experienced rider and trail builder visits us and helps us in the process it will be much more of a experience that will last and can be upgraded later on.

So if anyone has a wish to visit Europe for a free stay in exchange for sharing trail building and riding logistics please feel free to contact me.

George

Sept. 12, 2014, 3 p.m.

Moved this thread to a more applicable board.

Did anyone take up George on his offer?

Sept. 12, 2014, 3:29 p.m.

Hi,

I am looking for a some what experienced NS trail builder that wants to come to Europe and help with building the culture of NS riding. In exchange i can offer all commodities like sleeping, eating, sight seeing and of course euro party.

The reasons behind my request is that in order to expand MTB experience we need some guidance as well as help with trail building. I know i can search tons of photos and videos of trial building on the internet, however if some experienced rider and trail builder visits us and helps us in the process it will be much more of a experience that will last and can be upgraded later on.

So if anyone has a wish to visit Europe for a free stay in exchange for sharing trail building and riding logistics please feel free to contact me.

George

George, you should send a request to Mark Wood ([email protected]), he is the program manager for the North Shore Mountain Bike Association. It is the organization that coordinates all sanctioned trail building on the North Shore. He has access to the contact information of all the trail builders that have attended the Trail Builder's Academy. These builders are both experienced and knowledgeable of the most current sustainable trail building practices.

Great opportunity, good luck finding a candidate.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Sept. 15, 2014, 8:03 a.m.

I am a experienced professional trail builder and would be interested in helping you out. If you want to send me more info my email is [email protected]

Pat

Sept. 15, 2014, 8:45 a.m.

Euro party!!

Sept. 15, 2014, 4:44 p.m.

I am a experienced professional trail builder and would be interested in helping you out. If you want to send me more info my email is [email protected]

Pat

Pat Podolski I.P.T.B. (International Professional Trail Builder). :coo:

Pat's one of the best around these parts.

Sustainable will be around forever.