Boogieman Trail Day Sun Oct 13

Oct. 9, 2013, 10:11 a.m.

Come one come all!
Steed [HTML_REMOVED] Devinci are sponsoring our first fall trail day this Sunday Oct 13.
Meet up 9am Old Buck Parking Lot base of Seymour
Lunch provided and some great prizes!
Bring water, good boots and a good attitude! Gloves and tools provided.

Plan is to support the giant Bog Log and work on the climb afterwards.
Eventual goal is to dirt top the Bog Log due to the height, grease factor and age, something's gotta be done.

Build Leaders Dan Lui, Earl Allen, Pat Podolski and Mark Wood invite you to join us and shape the future with your hands.

Join us

web: nsmba.ca
email: [email protected]

Trails for all, trails forever.

Oct. 9, 2013, 11:56 a.m.

When searching the web for adjectives to describe slippery conditions, the bog log comes up.

Even walking it, is one of the scariest move on the Shore…

Oct. 9, 2013, 5:31 p.m.

But SO great when you cross it successfully!

Last time I followed behind a small dog… which in hindsight was stupid because it could have stopped at any time. Lol

Oct. 9, 2013, 5:44 p.m.

When searching the web for adjectives to describe slippery conditions, the bog log comes up.

Even walking it, is one of the scariest move on the Shore…

nice and grippy with fresh snow though.

this and a wire wheel would make easy work of cleaning the slime off and adding griop.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 9, 2013, 8:21 p.m.

I still don't know if I've ridden 'the bog log'. Is it the one that then climbs gradually to the crossover point with Pangor, before the the canoe log with the teeter at the end? Or is there another big log crossing a bog?

:scotland:

Oct. 10, 2013, 5:26 p.m.

I still don't know if I've ridden 'the bog log'. Is it the one that then climbs gradually to the crossover point with Pangor, before the the canoe log with the teeter at the end?

That is the one.