Boogey Oogie man needs work!!!

March 10, 2004, 6:46 p.m.

Okay, now someone has to take the time to work on this trail network next! I would like to know if anyone is up for hiking up and trying to repair at least a few of the A frames and fill in some of the gouges that have become way worse ovver the last year. Any takers? Drop a line via email ; [email protected]

mrfrosty

Second note. Trash….sick of picking up bike parts and tubes left on trees and branches- people trail gods will beat you down for violating the sacred earth of tuft and soil with your rubbers and plastics ! Pick up what you see- there is always a trash can at the bottom parking lot.

March 10, 2004, 10:52 p.m.

i thought michelle dumaresq was working on boogie - maybe she's just making new stuff

March 10, 2004, 11:27 p.m.

No idea? Honestly only seen Michelle up there once since i moved here, and i go up 3 times a week! Oh well, i might make tomorrow a trail day off day…gotta work and pay the bills some times! ;)

March 11, 2004, 6:57 a.m.

Originally posted by mrfrosty
Second note. Trash….sick of picking up bike parts and tubes left on trees and branches- people trail gods will beat you down for violating the sacred earth of tuft and soil with your rubbers and plastics ! Pick up what you see- there is always a trash can at the bottom parking lot.

yeah i found an empty pack of Copenhaggen at the trail head to Pangor:S

March 11, 2004, 1:51 p.m.

Originally posted by mrfrosty

holy shit does that ever piss me off :swearing: i saw some guy leave his tube on a tree one time and asked him what are you doing, he then replied, i dont need it. i said fair enough, he rode off and i took his shit out of the forest. fucking useless piece of shit. like really how hard is it to carry an extra tube in, but when you use it its too much effort to take the garbage one with you. i see candy wrapers, tubes, string, all sorts of crap up the mountains … some people are complete slobs and its absolutely pathetic.

maybe i sound stupid in believing in the logic of pack out what you pack in. either way it really pisses me off to see crap like that.

steve

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor
It happens to be like:
"Killed by the husband"
"Drowned by the ocean"
"Shot by his own son"
"She used the poison in his tea
and kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies

March 11, 2004, 10:03 p.m.

PD is working on it as well as michelle dumaresque the last time i heard. ask around, email the NSMBA perhaps, and try to get in contact with them. i'm sure they wouldnt say no to help?

in my opinion, boogieman drains alot better than Pangor so i think Pangor needs work more so in that middle section with the mud and such.

March 11, 2004, 10:49 p.m.

Well agreed Pangor is nutty with moisture, my shoes are still wet and i had to wear my clipless again (freaky to be locked in!!) Well if anyone wants to do some work on boogie Sunday maybe, let me know- i'll see if i can get some tools and a garbage bag for all the crap we find along the way, maybe round it up at my place after with some beers?

[email protected]

March 24, 2004, 10:54 p.m.

Michelle is/has? moved to Colorado.

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

March 25, 2004, 8:31 p.m.

As of last Saturday afternoon she was still at the works yard on Cypress

burp