another pump track

July 30, 2013, 11:30 a.m.

@hypa which track did you go to ?

We hit up Invergarry for it's wicked flow. The Birdman was telling us that you had buffed it earlier and it showed. It was so very fast, and with so many lines I found myself getting lost in there. It's just that good.

I'll bring the kids out this week for a few laps, then a night with the buddies and a broom to sweep out the marbles in the burms. Thanks again!

Aug. 2, 2013, 5:40 p.m.

cool stuff man!! We are going to be doing some more tweaks over the next couple weeks to really get her dialled in. Fingers crossed we may even get to build a third ring around the perimeter of the track to make it the most epic pump experience ever.. only time will tell though. Thanks for getting out there and enjoying the park, always nice to here some positive feedback.

Aug. 8, 2013, 2:28 p.m.

I love it there.
Even though I took a bunch of your pebbles home, embedded in my elbow after clearing the double and crash landing my buddie's 29'er hardtail.
:lol:

Just a reminder to anyone interested,

I missed the 1st one due to a family tragedy and subsequent funeral…..

I don't plan on missing the 25th. I even talked my 9 y/o into competing. Gives him (and I) a reason to really get to know the track.

:rocker: