Advice on building trail structures?

Dec. 1, 2012, 12:10 a.m.

jesus no.

Dec. 1, 2012, 12:21 a.m.

:lol::lol::lol:

umm, is there ever a right way to be pegged?

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit thats funny. I thought this thread was about gettin wood.

My advice if you build wooden structures dont build on legit trails. Dont tell people you are building wooden structures just build them.

common sense…..Whats common about sense?!

Dec. 1, 2012, 4:48 a.m.

Like i said.. Common knowledge splinky enjoys a good rootbeer induced pegging..

Dec. 1, 2012, 10:11 a.m.

Like i said.. Common knowledge splinky enjoys a good rootbeer induced pegging..

ya know with how hard you're hanging off my balls here it's like you're desperate to be my bitch.

time to htfu and realize what you said was a fricken funny pun even though you burned yourself. don't be so insecure duke, life will go and you will recover.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 1, 2012, 11:01 a.m.

As the only person ive ever known to have a sandwich suppository , that he actually ate..!!!! .. Wait nevermind why am i arguing w you of all people?

Dec. 1, 2012, 11:10 a.m.

As the only person ive ever known to have a sandwich suppository , that he actually ate..!!!! .. Wait nevermind why am i arguing w you of all people?

hahaha

you don't even have the story right.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 1, 2012, 11:22 a.m.

wtf! i was the closest person to you when you chomped down on the butt sandwich!!!!!!

Dec. 1, 2012, 11:33 a.m.

wtf! i was the closest person to you when you chomped down on the butt sandwich!!!!!!

not quite correct.

anyway, you need check your pm's.
you've dragged this out long enough.

Ellen Langer

Dec. 1, 2012, 11:43 a.m.

To the OP - so you actually built anything yet? or were you just spamming the boards one night after smokin' a J and felt like you wanted to be a builder?

put up a pic and let me eat crow….but i doubt it'll happen.

Jesus you're an ass. Yes, the OP has spent many hours on his trail.

Dec. 1, 2012, 2:44 p.m.

Jesus you're an ass. Yes, the OP has spent many hours on his trail.

Keep in mind that Dubprof is a bitter sorry douche who moved to North Van from the Okanagan only a few years ago; promptly built a trail with look-at-me dick-swinging gap jumps just down the road from one of the most popular shuttle trails on the Shore; then started complaining and whining when his trail got poached.

Keep everything he says in mind in the context that everything he says is so stupid that it makes anyone who reads it stupider.

Dubprof you are a sorry sad sack of shit. Bitter and twisted. If I thought of you more than of street scrapings off a dogs nuts I might feel sympathy.

Dec. 1, 2012, 3:07 p.m.

is it winter yet?

Dec. 1, 2012, 3:37 p.m.

not quite. I'll bet it's raining on Whistler.

Dec. 1, 2012, 3:59 p.m.

not quite. I'll bet it's raining on Whistler.

yep, if we didn't get that huge dump a week ago I could probably be riding now!

Dec. 1, 2012, 7:14 p.m.

I agree Wernie. Coming here from out east and just jumping the queue when guys like me have been waiting ten years to get a chance to build. Such a douche. And throwing in some nut juggling line right at the end of a classic line as if just anyone has the right to build there. Dubprof is certainly an presumptuous ass. And what a jerk for being angry when his line gets ridden in the pouring rain. Worse that he doesn't even bother to fix up all the damage and improve the trail afterwards.

We should keep this in mind whenever he speaks.

welcome to the bottom of my post.

Dec. 1, 2012, 9:08 p.m.

I agree Wernie. Coming here from out east and just jumping the queue when guys like me have been waiting ten years to get a chance to build. Such a douche. And throwing in some nut juggling line right at the end of a classic line as if just anyone has the right to build there. Dubprof is certainly an presumptuous ass. And what a jerk for being angry when his line gets ridden in the pouring rain. Worse that he doesn't even bother to fix up all the damage and improve the trail afterwards.

We should keep this in mind whenever he speaks.

My point is that doucheprof is a raging moron hypocrite who has made stupid obvious noob mistakes but is totally intolerant of anyone else's mistakes.