Tri-Cities 2014 Trail Conditions (PoMo, Coq, PoCo) (Merged)

June 6, 2014, 9:47 a.m.

So….
You can still access Six n Slayer from the Gravel road farthest East? (3rd one headed up ?)
I've only gone up via 2nd Fire Rd , climbed to Sandanista and down to Six/Slayer, however I'm told you can head up the next gravel rd, correct

Thanks for helping me out, I haven't ridden Burke much at all,, need to remedy that.

June 6, 2014, 10:07 a.m.

that's correct bradical.

June 6, 2014, 11:14 a.m.

Cheers

June 18, 2014, 12:24 p.m.

Yeesh, everyone renaming trails and building all sorts of crap that can't handle water on Burke.

Rode tc to whatever trail beside braap a day ago, was in good shape despite the rain.

Clunking is for retards.

June 19, 2014, 12:39 a.m.

Even TC is a renamed trail…

June 27, 2014, 9:12 a.m.

ok - FINALLY going to do our first Eagle ride tomorrow early AM…
Here is our plan - Thoughts and feedback welcome.
- Park at the bottom of lung buster
- Ride up Lung Buster to Massage Therapy - (Any markers at the head of the trail?)
- Ride MT to the Decapitator connector,(Upper Physio?)
- Ride Decapitator down to powerlines or ride Physio down to powerlines?
From here options are?
a) ride up powerlines to Mossum Creek and up Mossum Creek to do the lower loop again?
b)Find another way back up to Lung Buster and then do four lost souls and dentist?

Finish the day?

Anyone wants to show up around 7:30am..we'll be there and will take any guidance..

thanks

June 27, 2014, 10:22 a.m.

ok - FINALLY going to do our first Eagle ride tomorrow early AM…
Here is our plan - Thoughts and feedback welcome.
- Park at the bottom of lung buster
- Ride up Lung Buster to Massage Therapy - (Any markers at the head of the trail?)
- Ride MT to the Decapitator connector,(Upper Physio?)
- Ride Decapitator down to powerlines or ride Physio down to powerlines?
From here options are?
a) ride up powerlines to Mossum Creek and up Mossum Creek to do the lower loop again?
b)Find another way back up to Lung Buster and then do four lost souls and dentist?

Finish the day?

Anyone wants to show up around 7:30am..we'll be there and will take any guidance..

thanks

Physio is a climbing trail.

Park at Noons Creek Park (google it)
Up to the powerlines then up Physio[HTML_REMOVED]upper Decap to the Lungbuster and up to Massage. Massage[HTML_REMOVED]Lower Massage[HTML_REMOVED]Manhandler. Then back over to Physio and up to Lungbuster again, up to 4LS[HTML_REMOVED]Dentist[HTML_REMOVED]Randys and back to your vehicle. Would be a fairly big day.

June 27, 2014, 11:41 a.m.

Thanks Dave - I've also received some great feedback from another Eagle rider that should give us some good fun tomorrow for a couple hours…
Appreciate the help!

July 2, 2014, 10:42 a.m.

Sandanista is a mud bath. Give it a few weeks of sun.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

July 2, 2014, 3:50 p.m.

Sandanista has some horrible line choices for water drainage. Supposed to pour Saturday.

:canada:

July 3, 2014, 9:10 p.m.

I left my jacket behind earlier in the week while digging. May have been on the Garbage trail on Burke. It's black and covered in dirt. Would be great to get it back.
Thanks…

Oh, seems some survey tape used by the developers is being removed from the lower trails. If anything this could upset the landowner and may shorten our time on these trails.

Chainsmoker 8)

July 3, 2014, 11:06 p.m.

Anyone know if lost and lazy is still alive? Last I rode it(ten years ago) it was the hardest/funnest trail on the mountain?

Clunking is for retards.

July 4, 2014, 3:30 p.m.

Does anyone know what the conditions are like up at bean/nescafe? I was thinking of checking them out this weekend. As well, how difficult do they rate compared to Franks/Overtime/Garbage/Dawg?

July 4, 2014, 3:54 p.m.

I raked it a month or so ago, so conditions should be not too bad.

it has a few tough/difficult lines but nothing too bad. I would say the overall trail is tougher than the trails you mentioned though.

July 7, 2014, 5:20 p.m.

Nescafe has had lots of love then, as I cleared and raked it a couple months back.

I find when wet, Bean and Nescafe are much harder than those trails mentioned as there are many off camber exposed roots to negotiate.

Chainsmoker 8)