Tri-Cities 2014 Trail Conditions (PoMo, Coq, PoCo) (Merged)

Nov. 16, 2014, 8:48 p.m.

Best trail conditions of the month I would say.

Very fast and fun. Lots of those enduro type people out riding. There were even girls, attractive ones at that

Nov. 16, 2014, 9:53 p.m.

Went for a lap on Randys and Juan valdez today. Big props to whoevers maintaining JV, the fresh dirt and lip upgrades are amazing.
Also, buddy of mine put out a little JV edit, with a pretty sav crash at the end haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VWRWZsj414[HTML_REMOVED]list=UUe-mat5NPWavwJbozkq9dRQ
He needed 5 stitches, 3 in the leg and 2 in the finger :D

Nov. 16, 2014, 10:59 p.m.

Gotta agree Sleeper. Thought Fromme on Saturday was great, but Eagle this afternoon was brilliant. So good in fact, that Mrs. WH and I double-lapped the Imby/Physio/Eastbound/Hammertime/Blueline loop.

Great trail work on Eastbound and Hammertime, except for the old skool min-huck that was built at the top of Eastbound. Talk about random placement. The work on the switchbacks on Hammertime is exceptional if folks haven't been up for a bit. Biggles' new entry line from Imby to Physio is a god-send. BIG high-fives from Mrs. WH on that one. Walked up a bit of new Physio extension and it's looking like it's getting mileage and nicely worked in from that last trail day I had the opportunity to attend.

A few cell phone shots in late afternoon light of Mrs. WH enjoying the goodness of Eagle:

Nov. 17, 2014, 12:53 p.m.

bump as gnar's post above was sitting in the mod queue

Nov. 20, 2014, 10:06 p.m.

Nothing old skool about the new jump at all and its actually quite simple. Its there for a reason and more to come.

Gotta agree Sleeper. Thought Fromme on Saturday was great, but Eagle this afternoon was brilliant. So good in fact, that Mrs. WH and I double-lapped the Imby/Physio/Eastbound/Hammertime/Blueline loop.

Great trail work on Eastbound and Hammertime, except for the old skool min-huck that was built at the top of Eastbound. Talk about random placement. The work on the switchbacks on Hammertime is exceptional if folks haven't been up for a bit. Biggles' new entry line from Imby to Physio is a god-send. BIG high-fives from Mrs. WH on that one. Walked up a bit of new Physio extension and it's looking like it's getting mileage and nicely worked in from that last trail day I had the opportunity to attend.

A few cell phone shots in late afternoon light of Mrs. WH enjoying the goodness of Eagle:

Nov. 21, 2014, 7:37 a.m.

Hey Jon… don't get me wrong… I'm a huge fan of Hammertime and Eastbound. Great trails and the work being done to continually upgrade them is fantastic. I really appreciate most of the little stunts happening along the trail. I just thought the first one was a bit incongruous with the flow of the rest of the trail, where it all comes at you in a rhythm.

But, the trail builder gets to build the trail they want… so it's my problem if I don't care for that first jump… not yours. Keep at it!

Nov. 27, 2014, 4:57 p.m.

thanks WH

Dec. 2, 2014, 11:53 a.m.

How is it up Eagle? As slippery as I fear? I'm heading out tonight after work.

Wrong. Always.

Dec. 5, 2014, 9:26 p.m.

How's Burke these days?

Shed head!

Dec. 5, 2014, 10:45 p.m.

How's Burke these days?

Hard and fast. I'm running summer tires.

Dec. 6, 2014, 9:32 a.m.

Five weird responses. The board must've been hacked.

Shed head!

Dec. 6, 2014, 11:38 a.m.

Five weird responses. The board must've been hacked.

No, just spam bots.

They've been exterminated.

Dec. 6, 2014, 12:15 p.m.

Hard and fast. I'm running summer tires.

Ikons I hope, I heard they're really good in the mud.

Shed head!