Sunshine Coast 2014 Conditions

Aug. 30, 2014, 6:42 a.m.

can someone recommend me some good trails to ride. I have tickets to coast gravity park and I really wanna get over here for a weekend to ride the park and roberts creek. Looking for fun downhill and jump trails. Can ride pretty much anything in those categories.

Aug. 30, 2014, 7:20 a.m.

stop by one of the shops grab a map and ask the guys for some tips?

Aug. 30, 2014, 5 p.m.

can someone recommend me some good trails to ride. I have tickets to coast gravity park and I really wanna get over here for a weekend to ride the park and roberts creek. Looking for fun downhill and jump trails. Can ride pretty much anything in those categories.

http://bcenduro.com/ewExternalFiles/SSC%20Day%202%20Course%20v2.jpg

here is a map of the BC Enduro. From this:

"Stage 5" was quite a climb, really loamy new trail. STEEP entrance but quite easy after. not sure that's worth the climb depends on your cardio I guess. But the "Janets Jungle and DNZ" are flowy jump/drop trails.

Viper was by far my favourite of the day. Super steep/loose with man made drops on the sides (optional). It was a fairly good segment of hold on and let er rip!

Aside from those 2, if you haven't tried Mach Chicken it is a must try. Although the first time down is more feeling out than fun. :)

Sept. 1, 2014, 3:47 p.m.

Pretty sad to see all the flagging tape on the upper half of 102 up to the Lookout, looks like the upper half of Red will be logged as well RIP, that's a real shame :(

that sucks!

anyone know the current state of the logging/clearing, or current activity?

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave