Drinking coffee and letting everyone know the plan

Muddbunnies moving a large rock!

Before and after

Another view of the new entrance

Enjoy!

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

Nov. 7, 2014, 2:37 p.m.

We'll be having a few people out on Greenland on Tuesday at about 10:00 to fix the area damaged by the rains and to drain other mud holes. Any help is appreciated!

When you say "any help", does that include non nsmba members who don't bring their own waiver? I've tried to bring my son to trail days before and been turned away

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Nov. 7, 2014, 4:02 p.m.

When you say "any help", does that include non nsmba members who don't bring their own waiver? I've tried to bring my son to trail days before and been turned away

More the merrier, we're just a bunch of people heading out to fix some water damage on a trail!

http://mtbtrails.ca/ Author of Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides and Locals' Guide to Fraser Valley Rides.

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

Nov. 10, 2014, 10:10 a.m.

Rode Severed on Saturday, and it was running great! Pretty much dry and no standing water anywhere.

With some time constraints I ended up riding the original exit, and not the Shorn connector, which I haven't done in a very long time. I just wanted to say that the new work on the exit line is awesome! It's just too much fun.

Ride, don't slide.

Nov. 11, 2014, 7:22 a.m.

Mushroom Trail (from mid-Corkscrew to Neds) had a slide. There is a big boulder blocking the path. It is not in a good spot, right after one of the little drops and cannot be moved by hand. Don't crash!

Nov. 11, 2014, 8:52 a.m.

BIG ASS Rock in the middle of Mushroom descent to the top of Neds from Corkscrew. It dislodged from the side of the bank and blocked the trail.
It will be virtually impossible to move it by hand, too dark to take a picture.

She's a big un!

Sustainable will be around forever.

Nov. 11, 2014, 8:59 a.m.

I have no idea what the person who did this was thinking (these are on the side of the trail at the final slow down loop at the exit of Severed). If it were to clear the view of the corner, why break one off on the outside of the corner? Ignorant halfwits.

Sustainable will be around forever.

Nov. 11, 2014, 9:06 a.m.

I have no idea what the person who did this was thinking (these are on the side of the trail at the final slow down loop at the exit of Severed). If it were to clear the view of the corner, why break one off on the outside of the corner? Ignorant halfwits.

Bears do that too you know. Just sayin.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 11, 2014, 9:07 a.m.

She's a big un!

New dorp to falt!!!

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 11, 2014, 9:08 a.m.

More the merrier, we're just a bunch of people heading out to fix some water damage on a trail!

Is that even allowed anymore?

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 11, 2014, 11:20 a.m.

She's a big un!

Holy…

Looks like that might be easier just to build over rather than move

Nov. 11, 2014, 4:56 p.m.

We'll be having a few people out on Greenland on Tuesday at about 10:00 to fix the area damaged by the rains and to drain other mud holes. Any help is appreciated!

Greenland dumbed down!
Thanks to Lee, Greg, Jake, Kever, Don, Danny, Dan and Wade for coming out!

http://mtbtrails.ca/ Author of Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides and Locals' Guide to Fraser Valley Rides.

Nov. 11, 2014, 4:57 p.m.

Is that even allowed anymore?

Couldn't imagine they would object to the free labour especially considering the work they'll have to do fixing the water damage on Hyannis and the graveled part of Bridle path!

Holy…

Looks like that might be easier just to build over rather than move

That's not moving… I think a jump, ramp or reroute is the only option…

Nov. 11, 2014, 8 p.m.

That's not moving… I think a jump, ramp or reroute is the only option…

Shouldn't be that hard to fill up behind it with some rock and gold, turn into a grade reversal. Airing off it would be fun, but ought to have a roll down option too.

Nov. 16, 2014, 6:59 p.m.

Tree down on CBC. Tree down on Pangor. Both about 2/3 of the way down the trails [HTML_REMOVED] both look like they need a saw to cut up, as they are too large to move. Trails are in awesome shape. So much grip, get out and ride!

Thread killer