~~~~Sacred Shed Thread II~~~~

Feb. 22, 2010, 10:25 p.m.

630 pm at Pinewood Elementary, you can google a map for directions. This time of year we try and go for a good pedal so a lighter bike is more fun.

Shed head!

Feb. 27, 2010, 9:06 p.m.

Bump cuz I've had a few beers and we won 3 gold's today and one bronze, SHIP IT!

Shed head!

March 7, 2010, 6:23 p.m.

Had my first shed ride today with hypa and a couple of buddies. Had a great time in the damp conditions, will be back for sure!

March 7, 2010, 7:28 p.m.

Glad you enjoyed it, what did you guys ride?

Shed head!

March 7, 2010, 8:38 p.m.

Had my first shed ride today with hypa and a couple of buddies. Had a great time in the damp conditions, will be back for sure!

I was there today as well with a huge group, really too big to do anything, 19 of us.

March 7, 2010, 8:47 p.m.

Uh, I'm not sure actually. Have to ask hypa :lol:

Something with a tabletop (Goat's?) [HTML_REMOVED] the Gravity Bowl are all that I know haha.

I was there today as well with a huge group, really too big to do anything, 19 of us.

We ran into a large group at the gravity bowl. There were 4 of us on DH/FR bikes and full face helmets…were you with the big group that watched us do the bowl?

March 8, 2010, 9:39 a.m.

We started with a hike up test eagles, so I could show the guys some of the new build. We then traversed to the field and gravity bowl. It's a cool way to get the heart beating at the beginning of a ride. Up the hill to the new Bender line, which is such a cool trail. Exit near the field again, then up to Goat's where we sessioned for a bit. Then did a goats -[HTML_REMOVED] ???(log balance, double seasaw?) -[HTML_REMOVED] shedi run. A couple of top to bottoms of the goats, and we were done. It's cool to be out riding in early March.

I think we saw you guys. It's tough to miss a group that large in the shed.
:D

March 8, 2010, 9:55 a.m.

I really need to find out which trail matches which name. A SBC map would help a lot since the Delta map has virtually no trail names on it.

March 8, 2010, 10:47 a.m.

Uh, I'm not sure actually. Have to ask hypa :lol:

Something with a tabletop (Goat's?) [HTML_REMOVED] the Gravity Bowl are all that I know haha.

We ran into a large group at the gravity bowl. There were 4 of us on DH/FR bikes and full face helmets…were you with the big group that watched us do the bowl?

I think I seen you guys up at the top riding the jumps and table top. We never went down to the bowl, eventually our group was split up in two, maybe the other half went to the bowl nt sure . One of you ride a polished Norco ? I Was riding a blue Assquatch and was also riding the jumps a bit .

March 8, 2010, 10:51 a.m.

I really need to find out which trail matches which name. A SBC map would help a lot since the Delta map has virtually no trail names on it.

I'm not too sure of the trail names either, Ithink there are only a few "actual" trail names( Canyon Trail, Pinewood Trail, Briarwood Trail, Gravity Bowl rail, Upper Trail, Lower Trail), the rest are just there, then not sure. I do know that place inside out now, I ride it so much being it's the closest place to home for me .

March 8, 2010, 11:07 a.m.

I'm not too sure of the trail names either, Ithink there are only a few "actual" trail names( Canyon Trail, Pinewood Trail, Briarwood Trail, Gravity Bowl rail, Upper Trail, Lower Trail), the rest are just there, then not sure. I do know that place inside out now, I ride it so much being it's the closest place to home for me .

The Corp. trails have official names, signs [HTML_REMOVED] a map; the smaller [HTML_REMOVED] SBC trails still have names, but not signs and no map.

March 8, 2010, 11:22 a.m.

The Corp. trails have official names, signs [HTML_REMOVED] a map; the smaller [HTML_REMOVED] SBC trails still have names, but not signs and no map.

ah ok, is sbc still in existance? I checked the website they had up and said it didnt exist… unless they have a new one not sure. I just go in there and ride, I see a trail , I'm on it lol… easiest way to get a good 3 hour ride in.

March 8, 2010, 11:58 a.m.

Wow thats seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing …

March 8, 2010, 12:42 p.m.

I think I seen you guys up at the top riding the jumps and table top. We never went down to the bowl, eventually our group was split up in two, maybe the other half went to the bowl nt sure . One of you ride a polished Norco ? I Was riding a blue Assquatch and was also riding the jumps a bit .

Yeah you saw us then! One of us had a polished Team DH, I had a grey Shore, hypa was on a white Jamis and another guy had a white Brodie.

March 8, 2010, 12:57 p.m.

Yeah you saw us then! One of us had a polished Team DH, I had a grey Shore, hypa was on a white Jamis and another guy had a white Brodie.

Yeah I remember the guy with the polished Team DH sitting on the ground fixing something near the entrance from PIneview. Yo uguys were sessioning the jumps. The group I Was with was so slow I wanted to go back in for another hour or so of riding but no one else wanted to, and I'm not to keen on riding by myself in case something happens, always nice to have someone else there.
Is there an SBC still in existence?