~~~~Sacred Shed Thread II~~~~

April 17, 2010, 10:45 a.m.

Body for sure aches today:lol: Not excited for work.
Hypa, how long you out for?

Still happy that I hit this guy, for some reason it just freaked me out before. Ignore my skinnyness and paleness.First things to buy for me are shin/knee and elbow pads

flickr

April 17, 2010, 10:52 a.m.

dang sorbie, sorry to hear. i'll drink an extra healing vibes beer for you tonight. dood do you jump around the shower to get wet?!!!! haa haa.

oh and dood that jump still scares me. nice one!

hypa's out?

alright, i'm going to have to represent in the shed alone this weekend. :coo:

April 17, 2010, 10:59 a.m.

I have to take baths so I don't go down the drain:P
And just realized hypa fell, but isn't actually out…
I just kinda had to train my friend in to know the amount of speed and it made it seem a lot less scary to try. Though I had to take a couple run ins after figuring out speed.

flickr

April 17, 2010, 12:16 p.m.

More work done on the new line, check out the step down rock after the big gap. News from the Shed Bike Club TBA………..

Toonie races?
Slope style invitational?
Signs?

Tell us tell us!!! Break up this "I had a weak-ass bail and im ok…but heres some picts…" B.S. PLEASE.

I can jump and turn my bars.

April 17, 2010, 6:28 p.m.

The last hip jump on Bender is a sender if you want to make it big. Healing vibes to you dude. Hope all you guys like the rebuilt Bender line, lots of work going into the trail.

Shed head!

April 17, 2010, 7:08 p.m.

The last hip jump on Bender is a sender if you want to make it big. Healing vibes to you dude. Hope all you guys like the rebuilt Bender line, lots of work going into the trail.

Its looking good, in great condition. How is the drop off the stump going to work? If one is being built..

flickr

April 17, 2010, 9:14 p.m.

No drop off stump, you're supposed to take that line after the big gap tight to the right so you can hit that natural rock gap into the berm then the hip that you hurt yourself on. The stump would require too much work without return on flow.

Shed head!

April 18, 2010, 12:41 a.m.

No drop off stump, you're supposed to take that line after the big gap tight to the right so you can hit that natural rock gap into the berm then the hip that you hurt yourself on. The stump would require too much work without return on flow.

Ah, it looked like people were planning on building one. The one tree is bent over and there looks like some dirt is on it.

flickr

April 18, 2010, 9:21 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not out, just recovering from a wedding last night. I'm in no shape to ride today, although it's mostly self induced this morning.

:lol:

April 18, 2010, 9:24 a.m.

Body for sure aches today:lol: Not excited for work.
Hypa, how long you out for?

Still happy that I hit this guy, for some reason it just freaked me out before. Ignore my skinnyness and paleness.First things to buy for me are shin/knee and elbow pads

Maybe pick up a couple of steaks or something while you're at it? ;)

April 18, 2010, 9:53 a.m.

^ Ive got something that'll induce hunger if ya like:)
You wont stop eatin'

April 18, 2010, 10:16 a.m.

The rebuilt bender line is grrrrrrreat.
"thanks SBC"
What in store for the end, where theres two take-off points down that run out through prickle bushes to the gravel rd? Big lofty air?

April 18, 2010, 10:18 a.m.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not out, just recovering from a wedding last night. I'm in no shape to ride today, although it's mostly self induced this morning.

:lol:

I thought you were 'out' long ago. :fruit:

April 18, 2010, 11:49 a.m.

God, I ned to get back out there and figure out where all of this stuff is that y'all are on about! Sounds so good!!

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

April 18, 2010, 12:54 p.m.

The rebuilt bender line is grrrrrrreat.
"thanks SBC"
What in store for the end, where theres two take-off points down that run out through prickle bushes to the gravel rd? Big lofty air?

That's next in line for a rebuild. Wait and see…………..

Shed head!