~~~~Sacred Shed Thread II~~~~

Aug. 20, 2006, 2:39 p.m.

hey im going to ride at 3:15. hope to see some of you out, look for the shiny big blue bike =P

Man this kid is totally a stalker. I can't wait to tell Matt that I told a stalker how to contact him. Do you want his address and phone number?

Aug. 20, 2006, 2:50 p.m.

All of you folks looking for news of the next trail day need to pay attention to www.shedbikeclub.org Other than announcements in this thread, thats the only other place to find out, also be sure to check the Sign Board at the Pinewood entrance. I have a feeling that the next trail day won't be till the fall.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Aug. 20, 2006, 3:07 p.m.

All of you folks looking for news of the next trail day need to pay attention to www.shedbikeclub.org Other than announcements in this thread, thats the only other place to find out, also be sure to check the Sign Board at the Pinewood entrance. I have a feeling that the next trail day won't be till the fall.

also you can sign up and get emails reminding you when there are upcoming trail days.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

Aug. 20, 2006, 7:58 p.m.

ya this is kevin dahl, who r u…and thanks, ill check the site for the dates

Aug. 21, 2006, 9:04 a.m.

For one i haven't tried it out yet and it's not supposed to be a full on wall, I wanted to have it straighten out and roll down so it can line people up for the hip.

I've ridden the new berm a few times, and it's great. I love what you guys have done with the roll in area off the log too. It needed a bit of a cleaning after that tree fell a few years ago and blocked the path.

www.shedbikeclub.org go to the forum

I'm signed up and checking it out.

thanks!

Aug. 21, 2006, 1:29 p.m.

anyone plannin on headin out tomorrow?? me and a friend might b goin around 5

Aug. 21, 2006, 2:59 p.m.

tommorow as in tuesday? I'll hit it up for a quick afternoon rip.
I'd love to spend some time shoveling some dirt onto that first jump's tranny though, the lip's lots of fun but the landing sketches me out so i dont go as big as i think you could get on that thing. that and the lip needs some rework, but thats a given with everyone riding it.

Man this kid is totally a stalker. I can't wait to tell Matt that I told a stalker how to contact him. Do you want his address and phone number?

Aug. 21, 2006, 3:07 p.m.

anyone plannin on headin out tomorrow?? me and a friend might b goin around 5

What do you ride?
I was planning on hitting the shed tomorrow, if I see you I'll say hello.

You can't miss me, I roll a bright yellow VPS with another guy who runs a black/blue VPS. If you spot us, say hi.

Aug. 21, 2006, 4:43 p.m.

ive got an 05 devinci hucker…ya that landing sketches me out too, i almost smoked the tree to the left the other day

Aug. 21, 2006, 5:07 p.m.

I've ridden the new berm a few times, and it's great. I love what you guys have done with the roll in area off the log too. It needed a bit of a cleaning after that tree fell a few years ago and blocked the path.

Nice, I can't wait to give it a go too. Hopefully tommorrow after work. Ideally the plan with that bank is to have you come up from the end of the Goats Log ride, over the little bridge, up the trail, around the trees and hit the wall before the hip. What is needed then is a little dirt berm/bank when you come around the tree before the wall, if this makes any sense?

I'll be in the shed for a rip tommorrow (tues) at around 4ish around the jumps. I'll be on a painted VPS 6

Aug. 21, 2006, 8:07 p.m.

i'll be there at 5 or so rocking the glory.

Aug. 21, 2006, 9:10 p.m.

did someone refine the lip on the goat's jump?

either way it's perfect right now. thanks!!

also that new berm before the hip is great. :rave:

Aug. 21, 2006, 10:10 p.m.

Alright. thats it. anyone who wants to shred tommorow (tuesday), show up at the school around 5:30. peace.

Aug. 21, 2006, 11:25 p.m.

ill most likely b around the goat around 5ish, see whoever is goin there.

Aug. 22, 2006, 12:51 a.m.

i'll see you guys there