Revelstoke 2012

Aug. 21, 2012, 10:31 a.m.

LOL! The first time I rode it, the other guys vehicle was an old Honda that he didn't think would survive a trip up there.

We rode down the top 1/2 till you get to the deactivated logging road, then rode back up to get my van. It is a good climb…

Haha…and that damn car is still running. Going to be replacing it with an SUV soon…ish though.

Sept. 2, 2012, 7:17 p.m.

rode a few mt mcpherson trails on friday for the first time, wow so much fun. rode tantrum-buff enough-veiw-berm donor-tantrum…..x 2 cause it was so much fun the first time!

amazing conditions, moist, no bugs. headed back friday to hit it again with some alpine tossed in

Sept. 9, 2012, 7:26 p.m.

back at revy this weekend, rode keystone standard sat in blue bird 20+c weather on Sat outstanding trail with perfect conditions, then over to mcp. for a quick lap on dusty beaver to flow down. super fun.

today was a frisby ridge day and I'm still giggling about it…. 12 km of downhill pump track! hehe, we had prime conditions with a sprinkle at the top. groups going up when we were coming down got caught in some bad weather and came down pretty dirty.

i guess timing is everything in revy.