*Official 2010/2011 Fromme Snow Line Thread*

Dec. 26, 2010, 6:47 p.m.

Made 7th today. From Upper Oil Can you have to hike a bike since the snow is about 8+ inches. The first 300 meters (approx) of the trail is covered but it clears out from there and is good. No blow downs.

Dec. 27, 2010, 5:34 p.m.

I know what I'll be doing for my rainy tomorrow…

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Dec. 28, 2010, 9:45 a.m.

snow sticking to road at 5th @ 2pm yesterday |27th). 2 cm on road at ladies entrace. no snow on ladies.

Is it counter productive to ride on my exercise bike with a cocktail in hand?

Dec. 28, 2010, 6:18 p.m.

snow still on 5th, but its super wet, and not deep at all, 4cm at most. Ladies is mint!

Life's not a bitch, Life is a beautiful woman, you just call her a bitch cause she wont let you get that pussy.

Dec. 29, 2010, 6:55 p.m.

Anyone make it up this afternoon to report the latest snow fall effects?

My Team From San Luis Obispo, CA
SLOtothebone.wordpress.com

My Dirtbag Team in BC
The B-Team

B-Team :heart:'s You

Dec. 29, 2010, 7:13 p.m.

Just up for a short run today - floppy bunny - natural high. A thin layer of ice and snow on most of the nh woodwork - ridable but sketchy and slippery. Bobsled was closed today - not sure why.

Dec. 29, 2010, 10:23 p.m.

A light dusting over the entire mountain Tuesday night: 1-2cm from the gate all the way up. By about the 4th, a layer of old crunchy snow is underneath that. Because of that, riding from 5th to Ladies/Pipeline was a bit tedious but not unbearable. Two other groups we ran into went up to the 6th and didn't complain about road conditions.

Pipeline was all rideable, we skipped the hamster cage but rode all the other woodwork (except the optional log to the left). That trace of snow was on most of the trail. Could be icy tomorrow.

Great ride today, though!

flickr

Dec. 29, 2010, 10:58 p.m.

A light dusting over the entire mountain Tuesday night: 1-2cm from the gate all the way up. By about the 4th, a layer of old crunchy snow is underneath that. Because of that, riding from 5th to Ladies/Pipeline was a bit tedious but not unbearable. Two other groups we ran into went up to the 6th and didn't complain about road conditions.

Pipeline was all rideable, we skipped the hamster cage but rode all the other woodwork (except the optional log to the left). That trace of snow was on most of the trail. Could be icy tomorrow.

Great ride today, though!

Sick photos, gonna ride Fromme Friday morning, cold and crisp!

Shed head!

Dec. 30, 2010, 7:24 a.m.

Is bobsled going to be open this weekend? I want to bring my son out (7) and don't want to make the drive from Langley if it's not open. Anybody?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Dec. 30, 2010, 7:54 a.m.

Is bobsled going to be open this weekend? I want to bring my son out (7) and don't want to make the drive from Langley if it's not open. Anybody?

I'll be up there this afternoon and report.

My Dirtbag Team in BC
The B-Team

Dec. 30, 2010, 8:56 p.m.

Judging by the prime conditions on Tuesday, I can't see why it would have been closed on Wednesday. After another clear day I'd say Bobsled is our destination for tomorrow afternoon. I just started nailing the gap before the right hander to the first long bridge, which makes that section flow nicely!

flickr

Dec. 30, 2010, 10:01 p.m.

I saw the closed sign on Bobsled, but also saw several riders hitting the trail. I headed up to Pipeline and the road was clear except for a few sections of icy hard snow/mud up near Ladies/ Pipeline. I'll be back this weekend.

My Dirtbag Team in BC
The B-Team

Dec. 31, 2010, 1:42 a.m.

Could've been that someone was working on the trail?? The sign is at the post for that purpose so they can close it until they are done.

didnt know nsmb was only for pros

its not, its only for dicks.

My Flickr

Dec. 31, 2010, 1:13 p.m.

Fantastic ride today, cold and crisp. Dirt was in good shape but there were some icy soft spots. We only went as far as Ladies but everything from there down was in minty shape.

Shed head!

Jan. 1, 2011, 6:54 p.m.

Two laps of bobsled and two of floppy bunny topped of with natural high to imonator. No ice/ snow perfect day!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.