Maple Ridge Woodlot 2013 Conditions

Oct. 4, 2013, 10:14 a.m.

Yah sorry guys….. Your work should have been mentioned above, Everyone likes your trail and work …. I ride them often and your work is holding up well .

I feel bad for not getting up there much in the last while. I'll be up more this fall though. Still want to have a look at the lower trails to see what all the talk is about.

What's happening with the power lines (hydro's upgrading)?

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Oct. 4, 2013, 1:11 p.m.

On another note there is a tree down on Upper Shotgun second to last corner.

Removed the tree on Upper Shotgun this morning. Trail is clear (although significantly dumbed down ;-))

The Hydro Powerline project is in full effect with lots of truck traffic on the road. The road up is being chewed pretty bad making the pedal up pretty muddy and rocky.

www.FVMBA.com

Oct. 4, 2013, 1:36 p.m.

Removed the tree on Upper Shotgun this morning. Trail is clear (although significantly dumbed down ;-))

The Hydro Powerline project is in full effect with lots of truck traffic on the road. The road up is being chewed pretty bad making the pedal up pretty muddy and rocky.

Thanks!

I saw it there yesterday morning and I tried dragging it off or breaking it but it was still to green (and I am feeble).

Trail karma to you!

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Oct. 4, 2013, 6:38 p.m.

Cheers to you Ryan,
Thanks for removing the tree…. And regarding Shotgun, I'm over it … It rides well and fast.

Just hope it lasts

Looking forward to doing some trail work in the near future

Oct. 5, 2013, 10:22 a.m.

how long are they gonna be running trucks up the hill again ? and are they doing 6day weeks again ?

#northsidetrailbuilders

Oct. 9, 2013, 7:42 p.m.

What's going on with snakes??

Bridge is out and the jump is broken.

Willing to put in some time this weekend if needed/wanted.

I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Oct. 9, 2013, 7:59 p.m.

What's going on with snakes??

Bridge is out and the jump is broken.

Willing to put in some time this weekend if needed/wanted.

The builder has been advised and will get to it soon. Thanks for the update.

www.FVMBA.com

Oct. 9, 2013, 11:05 p.m.

"Ermagahd! My favourite root has been worn away by erosion and then someone came along and cut it out!"

I've read the same frickin' complaints for almost a decade and the number of active trailbuilders in the entire Fraser Valley is about the same as it was in 2002 when I started building. The trails at the Woodlot are shitkicked because trail work is hard and a good 99.9% of the ridership is all talk and no walk.

Complaining about trail conditions, and I mean active complaining, is pretty ridiculous if you're not going to go out and do work. It's even better when you complain about no work being done and then you complain again when somebody goes out and does work.

To quote the almighty Deltron, "Remember when a bowl of soup was a nickel?" Man, those were the good old days.

"It's, like, so much fun."

Oct. 10, 2013, 5:24 p.m.

"Ermagahd! My favourite root has been worn away by erosion and then someone came along and cut it out!"

I've read the same frickin' complaints for almost a decade and the number of active trailbuilders in the entire Fraser Valley is about the same as it was in 2002 when I started building. The trails at the Woodlot are shitkicked because trail work is hard and a good 99.9% of the ridership is all talk and no walk.

Complaining about trail conditions, and I mean active complaining, is pretty ridiculous if you're not going to go out and do work. It's even better when you complain about no work being done and then you complain again when somebody goes out and does work.

To quote the almighty Deltron, "Remember when a bowl of soup was a nickel?" Man, those were the good old days.

I offered to help! Sorry If I offended…..:couple:

The builder has been advised and will get to it soon. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the polite response. Still willing to help (is Dean AKA "the dude" still doing work on this trail?)

Zach

Oct. 10, 2013, 5:35 p.m.

(is Dean AKA "the dude" still doing work on this trail?)

Zach

Yes.

www.FVMBA.com

Oct. 10, 2013, 5:58 p.m.

Who is Deltron?

Oct. 10, 2013, 6:22 p.m.

So wheres the broken bridge?

Oct. 10, 2013, 7:24 p.m.

So wheres the broken bridge?

The bridge just before the jump to flat.

Oct. 10, 2013, 7:44 p.m.

Bikers are douchebags. Never forget that and youlk never be disappointed

formally wernie

Oct. 10, 2013, 8:01 p.m.

"Oh man that base is gonna break my ears"

diggin