Leave the Aussie out of this.

"It's, like, so much fun."

May 28, 2013, 12:15 a.m.

Leave the Aussie out of this.

:fu::aussie::fu:

diggin

June 1, 2013, 11:17 p.m.

"Motos going up PBR,ride it before it's done fer."

Oh Noooooo Lu, that's awful:mad:!, Werner and I thought of doing that as a final 'treat' before my final trip to a hellish exam and decided against it to spare it for finer weather and less trail damage…and the Motos are ripping her up?

Just wanted to shout out to all the amazing builders and brothers ( and sisters) of the Mount out there, that we are in awe of the incredible advocacy and work you all do. Hope to emulate that some day

( a shy poster )

June 2, 2013, 6:21 a.m.

So far there's not much damage,hopefully a one time thing.Good luck on your final exam:clap:

June 2, 2013, 6:27 a.m.

how'd the aussie get dragged into that one?! Still got to clean heckyl n jeckyl there, anyone know how she's lookin so i can ignore any look before leaping advice.. ?? maybe even post a sign at the entrance so I can READ THAT without even going any further. Win win

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 2, 2013, 10:42 p.m.

how'd the aussie get dragged into that one?! Still got to clean heckyl n jeckyl there, anyone know how she's lookin so i can ignore any look before leaping advice.. ?? maybe even post a sign at the entrance so I can READ THAT without even going any further. Win win

id say prime time

diggin

June 8, 2013, 6:09 a.m.

So far there's not much damage,hopefully a one time thing.Good luck on your final exam

Thanks Lu,

off to whistler this Sunday and woodlot ASAP to check out the trails and the damage you all speak of.
ha!

June 14, 2013, 5:59 p.m.

How long is the climb up to the top?
xx. KM?

June 15, 2013, 3:21 p.m.

How long is the climb up to the top?
xx. KM?

top of where need to be more specific as too what trails you want ride

#northsidetrailbuilders

June 17, 2013, 1:38 a.m.

id say prime time

the fixed up jump looks mintty fresh bud. Literally walked back to the top of the trail when I noticed some play in the rear wheel, will be putting tire to tranny very soon though. nice work you crazy aussie

p.s. noticed the rake beside one of the jumps, attention to detail much ?

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

June 21, 2013, 5 p.m.

the fixed up jump looks mintty fresh bud. Literally walked back to the top of the trail when I noticed some play in the rear wheel, will be putting tire to tranny very soon though. nice work you crazy aussie

p.s. noticed the rake beside one of the jumps, attention to detail much ?

Which hit? Broken rake? Cos there's half a dozen of those around.

diggin

June 21, 2013, 5:58 p.m.

Gapping over the tree that's leaning over perfectly, just to be jumped over, yea that tranny will be getting "destroyed" as soon as I can get some gas money!

the rake was blue. and looked well used

July 17, 2013, 5:42 p.m.

Humungo BEAR at the top of dogshit hill today,3ish. A nice lady who was just coming up behind me protected me:woot: Be Bear aware. I'm sure Ryando will shit his panties when he reads this.

July 17, 2013, 10:17 p.m.

Humungo BEAR at the top of dogshit hill today,3ish. A nice lady who was just coming up behind me protected me:woot: Be Bear aware. I'm sure Ryando will shit his panties when he reads this.

A tried and true Fraser Valley bear too, not the stuck up Whistler bears you are becoming accustomed to lately Lu.

www.FVMBA.com

July 30, 2013, 8 p.m.

did a quick rip tonite we road upper[HTML_REMOVED]lower toad , bloggystyle and shotgun ,its getting really beat up , lots of loose rocks all over and lots of new hilines to avoid the rocks , we seen several tonite , someare in your face obvious and others less used , but still noticeable . also the heat is drying out the bigwork on lower shotgun in the clear cut from tye sound as your riding it some of the boards are loose on the nails .

#northsidetrailbuilders