Maple Ridge Woodlot 2013 Conditions

May 20, 2013, 7:39 p.m.

not sure who built those but they have been there since the late 90,s in some shape or form

They're in perfect riding shape as of last week sometime. If you like Heckyl n Jeckyl, you'll like these, but there's no berms, and it takes bout 10 seconds to ride them all, but you know… short hike back up

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

May 20, 2013, 8:09 p.m.

Motos going up PBR,ride it before it's done fer.

May 20, 2013, 8:39 p.m.

They're in perfect riding shape as of last week sometime. If you like Heckyl n Jeckyl, you'll like these, but there's no berms, and it takes bout 10 seconds to ride them all, but you know… short hike back up

ya they are actively worked on just not sure who is doing the work never seen them being ridden

#northsidetrailbuilders

May 20, 2013, 8:51 p.m.

Motos going up PBR,ride it before it's done fer.

Thats complete bull shit dude. Was talking 'bout this with a guy in the loops and he was talking bout how he ran into a dirt biker on the trails and the d.biker acted as if he wasn't doing any harm. Dont get why they can't make their own trails…

… end vent..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

May 20, 2013, 10:42 p.m.

Why don't the moto freaks just go up the road to 256th? Lots of trails up there.

Thread killer

May 21, 2013, 1:39 p.m.

Why don't the moto freaks just go up the road to 256th? Lots of trails up there.

prolly the same reason why they have a motor in the first place - they're ignorant lazy fucks. Not all, just those guys.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

May 23, 2013, 4:14 p.m.

Woodlot staff and the Ministry of Forests have been advised of the increase in moto/quad traffic in the Woodlot.

www.FVMBA.com

May 24, 2013, 8:30 p.m.

word of the day ROLLING STONES !!!!! other then that good conditions oh ya watch the greasy mudd as you exit onto the pavement in the parking lot washed out .

oh ya couple of new braid lines one on lower toad just above the last drop before the switch backs and another my kid spotted not sure where but he mentioned after our ride .

#northsidetrailbuilders

May 26, 2013, 1:52 p.m.

we also noticed a new braid on shotgun , upper section there,s a line goin around the corner with the big root with the large rock

I closed the braid for the second time today. If you notice it opened up again feel please free to close it off. If this continues to be a problem I will construct something more permanent.

www.FVMBA.com

May 26, 2013, 4:42 p.m.

I closed the braid for the second time today. If you notice it opened up again feel please free to close it off. If this continues to be a problem I will construct something more permanent.

will do may go up there later tonite

#northsidetrailbuilders

May 26, 2013, 9:59 p.m.

Ran into 4 quads today about halfway down Goldmine. They somehow weaseled their way down until they got to where they could go no further, right before a bridge. They're probably still out there winching their way back up the trail. It was a gong show watching them try to get back up, pretty useless bunch of humans. I sure wasn't going to sit around and help them out though.
Quote of the day "We just realized this isn't a quad trail!" Morons…
Hopefully they'll work off a few of their 100 extra pounds of body mass getting themselves out, and maybe even learn something in the process.

May 27, 2013, 6:52 a.m.

I'm not sure if a sign saying"This is not a quad,side by side,hopped up suzuki,moto trail" would help. It would probably only make things worse with those fucking tard's. A bunch of trees cut down at the roadish looking entrace,and a new smaller not so obvious entrance would help.

May 27, 2013, 4:25 p.m.

I'm not sure if a sign saying"This is not a quad,side by side,hopped up suzuki,moto trail" would help. It would probably only make things worse with those fucking tard's. A bunch of trees cut down at the roadish looking entrace,and a new smaller not so obvious entrance would help.

have to agree with the smaller entrance

#northsidetrailbuilders

May 27, 2013, 4:46 p.m.

You have to be able to read for a sign like that to be effective.

"It's, like, so much fun."

May 27, 2013, 5:26 p.m.

Toothless heathens:mad: