Fromme/Seymour conditions

May 20, 2009, 7:12 p.m.

7th today and was awesome, clear first bit then snow until the rickety flat bridge over dirt then pinner!

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

May 20, 2009, 9:46 p.m.

7th today and was awesome, clear first bit then snow until the rickety flat bridge over dirt then pinner!

I was up there today, too. I'd forgotten how much I love that trail. I'm gonna have to start riding it more.

There's no place like fromme

May 21, 2009, 9:18 a.m.

Still a few pockets of wet mud on the less rocked in more natural trails on Fromme.

Aside from that it was great to finally get up on Fromme last night for a lap of AM goodness.

May 21, 2009, 12:49 p.m.

^^^ ya, LOC seems particularly susceptible to massive mud holes these days, even when other nearby trails are bone dry

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

May 21, 2009, 1:47 p.m.

Just back from a rip on Upper Oil, Ladies, Lower Ladies, Natural High. Buuuuuuffffff and good to go. Also, the road up seems to be a hell of a lot easier to climb after all the new dirt and heavy trucks up and down all day. Go get it!

May 22, 2009, 12:32 p.m.

Just did a 7th pipeline rip this morning and important to let people know that sometime yesterday someone augered in on the long log ride on 7th. It seems that their wheel went right through the wood, so there is now a hole about 2 feet long in the log about 15 feet in on the log ride. You can ride around it but it is tight but be carefull, there was shifter parts all over the place so hopefully who ever it was is okay, the trails is bone dry too…

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

May 23, 2009, 11:01 p.m.

Had a slightly scary incident on espresso today… that board walk to steepish roll in a slight trough, the trough part and a biiiig split down the middle. Seams kinda sketchy, probs should be closed down until its fixed

May 24, 2009, 11:54 p.m.

Fromme….ahhhh so sweet today.

Were there enough people riding Fromme this weekend? Holy crap it was busy.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

May 25, 2009, 10:23 a.m.

how is flying circus and clownshoes?

May 25, 2009, 10:25 a.m.

Dreamweaver….ahhhh so sweet today.

Were there enough people riding Fromme this weekend? Holy crap it was busy.

With DW, is the end at the Baden-Powell the start or finish? Where does the other end go? I found it while hiking last winter and followed it up just past the bridge with the cable 'railing' but turned back after that.

You should of seen all the people on Pipeline yesterday.

May 25, 2009, 12:20 p.m.

With … is the end at the Baden-Powell the start or finish? Where does the other end go? I found it while hiking last winter and followed it up just past the bridge with the cable 'railing' but turned back after that.

You should of seen all the people on Pipeline yesterday.

please take it to PM. no trail directions on this board.

as well i know for a fact that the maintainers of that trail would rather it is not brought up on here at all.

May 25, 2009, 1:23 p.m.

please take it to PM. no trail directions on this board.

as well i know for a fact that the maintainers of that trail would rather it is not brought up on here at all.

I'm not looking for directions. I'm just curious on how far it goes up and if I should start on the BP or the other end.

I guess I'll just have to go ride it to find out myself.

June 9, 2009, 3:24 p.m.

my favorites pink starfish and boundary are in serious need of some TLC…

Im not working so I'd loooove a trailday for those ;) coughhinthintcough

June 9, 2009, 3:30 p.m.

Boundary is constantly being worked on by Karen, she does a wicked job with that trail all on her own.

Pink Starfish was slated for a trail day earlier in the season, but there was still snow on it. I think it is slated for one later this year. The middle section by the swamp area, with all the woodwork is going to be re-routed, so it is just being left to fall apart in the meantime.

check here for upcoming trail days, in the Events section.
www.nsmba.bc.ca

June 9, 2009, 4:12 p.m.

How do you figure Boundary needs TLC?

I'm volunteering as fast as I can.