Fromme 2014 Conditions

June 18, 2014, 11:50 a.m.

Park down on the low point of Breamer.

Climb DB to BP then BP to Mountain Hwy. Climb Mountain Hwy.

Ride down Ladies/Pipeline/Expresso/Lower Oil Can then west on BP to DB. Down DB to St. Mary's.

Traverse St. Mary's to St. Mary's Extension. Climb St. Mary's Extension to Skid Road. Climb Skid Road Re-Route to the BP.

West on BP to middle Dreamweaver. Descend middle and lower Dreamweaver back to your car.

I'd say that is the best loop currently possible.

This I like. Just add a 7th or Bookwus before you do the Ladies/Pipeline/Espresso and you've got the ultimate Fromme day.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

June 20, 2014, 7:48 a.m.

I'm intrigued, but a little lost. Is DB Dempsy? And where's Dreamweaver? Can't see it on map.
Cheers

Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever.

June 20, 2014, 10:21 p.m.

Rode Leppard, Crinkum, Kirkford, Lower Griffon today.

Crinkum woodwork at the end is all closed? Tape and logs / rocks across the trail. Everything else is prime :)

June 21, 2014, 2:30 p.m.

Rode Expresso and it was awesome! I'm sorry to be one of those guys that ride through a trail day. I didn't know there was one today! Honest!

I was pretty disheartened to see that some ass has tried to burn the trail signs at the original entrance of Expresso, and how many other signs in general were missing. I haven't ridden fromme in a long time, and didn't realize the amount of vandalism happening… Sucks…

Ride, don't slide.

June 26, 2014, 3:04 p.m.

Might of left 2009 Speciliazed Deviant (non-carbon) full face perhaps on grass on Dempsey St. after Toonie Race on Thursday June 12. This is the non-carbon version and pretty old anyways so no reason to keep if you picked it up!

Call Andre at 6X4 (eight)3[7]-two(nine)9[5]

June 26, 2014, 3:04 p.m.

Might of left 2009 Speciliazed Deviant (non-carbon) full face perhaps on grass on Dempsey St. after Toonie Race on Thursday June 12. This is the non-carbon version and pretty old anyways so no reason to keep if you picked it up!

Call Andre at 6X4 (eight)3[7]-two(nine)9[5]

Aug. 11, 2014, 12:35 p.m.

Tree down blocking the trail on Lower Ladies, about a third the way down.

Big one that would need a chainsaw.

Also a heads up when riding skull, someone is throwing branches on the trail…

Aug. 11, 2014, 1:02 p.m.

I'm intrigued, but a little lost. Is DB Dempsy? And where's Dreamweaver? Can't see it on map.
Cheers

I access the second half of it where it meets Executioner.

Aug. 11, 2014, 9:18 p.m.

Hit Bookwus [HTML_REMOVED] Ladies [HTML_REMOVED] Lower Ladies. Nothing to report up top except for all kinds of awesome. Lower still has the tree down at the end of the steep rock stuff. It's definitely chainsaw-sized.
Hadn't ridden Lower in at least a year or two. Scary as I remember and all the rock work and ladders are in good shape. Full commitment old-school style. Amazing.

Aug. 14, 2014, 6 p.m.

Ive been wanting to ride some old school trails. Is pi k starfish rideable or worth riding?

Aug. 15, 2014, 9:34 p.m.

I rode Pink Starfish about a month ago. For the most part clear and rideable, but there are a few spots with trees down. Many of the structures are out of commission. I didn't regret going down it, but I just like to check it out once a year.

Aug. 16, 2014, 8:28 a.m.

Ive been wanting to ride some old school trails. Is pi k starfish rideable or worth riding?

Absolutely. I rode it 2 weeks ago [HTML_REMOVED] all was well.

Bookwus, Ladies, Crippler, etc….were in great shape last week. Might be a bit slick with the rain these days, but it's definitely classic old school.

Aug. 16, 2014, 8:29 a.m.

Tree down blocking the trail on Lower Ladies, about a third the way down.

Big one that would need a chainsaw.

Also a heads up when riding skull, someone is throwing branches on the trail…

Skull was clear a few days ago, but I hear that more branches were thrown on.

Aug. 17, 2014, 2:28 p.m.

Skull was clear a few days ago, but I hear that more branches were thrown on.

It was clear today. Other than me laying across the trail lol. First time down, I need to ride more tech :P

Aug. 22, 2014, 8:49 a.m.

More branches, logs and rocks blocking Skull yesterday. Lots of them. Cleared the top half of the trail, assume debris continued to the bottom, so beware.