Fromme 2013 Conditions (merged)

Dec. 19, 2013, 5:17 p.m.

There is a massive amount of ice on the fire road between the executioner entrance and the 6th SB. Light snow from UOC up. Patches of ice on the upper trails, Ladies was mint with all the wood being bone dry. Hopefully tonights snow doesn't stick around too long.

Dec. 19, 2013, 9:59 p.m.

Watch the rock roll a few seconds into the executioner entrance, right at the skidder road. Almost went for a nice swan dive of it due to the ice.

Dec. 19, 2013, 10:13 p.m.

Yeah that map was confusing the first time I looked at it. Is the new section essentially just a small connector on Lower Griffen to provide an easier climbing route up from Mountain View Park? I don't really ride that part of Fromme too often so not familiar with the trails in that area. The description on the NSMBA website seems to say that its main purpose was to exit from Immonator back up to the water towers?

Thanks guys. Will try this in the spring.

Dec. 20, 2013, 10:54 a.m.

I hope it just rains!!! I miss 7th

Um, nope…

Dec. 21, 2013, 8:32 a.m.

Um, nope…

Fuck! The coke was a white out Thursday night.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Dec. 21, 2013, 8:46 a.m.

I hope Sooke or Maple Bay is clear by Monday!

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

Dec. 21, 2013, 10:38 a.m.

Hey Heathen

Make your Monday ride on Fromme a night snow ride.

Always epic and I would join ya.

Its been years since we last rode on Seymour together.

Dec. 21, 2013, 4:14 p.m.

Today was fun. The road had packed jeep tracks up to past the 5th and was easily pedalable (as long as you stayed in the tracks). Rode a few trails, but the most fun were the higher up ones where the snow hadn't melted yet. The lower stuff including the BP was a little spicy in sections where it was melted.

Dec. 21, 2013, 5:58 p.m.

Hey Heathen

Make your Monday ride on Fromme a night snow ride.

Always epic and I would join ya.

Its been years since we last rode on Seymour together.

I am in Van till Sunday and on the Island on Monday. Do you want to come ride the island? It has been years since we last rode together.

Dec. 31, 2013, 4:43 p.m.

Wet , last day of 2013 . snow line, nope! just lots o wet.