Fraser Valley South side 2015 ( Sumas , Ledgeview , Vedder )

March 6, 2015, 10:12 p.m.

You'll do fine on knob then, though the first half is a bit pedally.

Squid is quite good. If you want to add a bit of extra before squid, go up to salty nozzle first. It starts off with more tech and finishes with flow before it joins in with squid.

http://www.trailforks.com/trails/salty-nozzle/

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

March 7, 2015, 7:33 a.m.

Skill level = most at home on single black tech trails but I've read that Squid line sorta falls into the 'fun for all skill levels' category?

do the 1st stage of the enduro , Knob Gobbler , then Noah Fear , and back up for a rip down Squid , Noah starts a couple hundred feet down the road when you exit Knob ,

and yes Squid is fun for all levels , always have enjoyed riding that trail even during a race LOL

the Holiday Sauce trails are fun too more techy then Squid and start close to where Sguid starts .

and hell yay on Salty Nozzle if you are up to it , fun trail it also starts off the same road as Squid and Holiday Sauce , you hve to hike to the top of the hill and it,s up behind the radio tower or whatever those buildings are up there .

#northsidetrailbuilders

April 17, 2015, 1:27 p.m.

Any tree down requests? I'll have the chainsaw out tomorrow.

Is Rock Diva closed? I was just looking at it's status on trail forks.

I assume you did the work on rock diva? Thank you!

What a great trail, thanks for reviving it!

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

April 17, 2015, 1:29 p.m.

I thought Chad and friends were working on that one.

Sept. 7, 2015, 7:50 p.m.

I had an awesome quick rip on Noah Fear and Squid Line this afternoon. Both are running great at the moment. Lots of people out too.

Sept. 12, 2015, 10:32 p.m.

Couple of trees down on Ardum near the ridiculously large drop. Still scary as hell even though I rode around said drop.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Sept. 13, 2015, 8:08 a.m.

Big tree down on the last section of squid line.

Also, my wife left her pads on top of the car last night as we drove away. There's probably a set of fox elbow and knee pads scattered around the exit of Sumas below the parking lot.

If any kind soul sees these and grabs them, I'll bring you some beers when i pick them up.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 29, 2015, 12:48 p.m.

FOUND ON BEAR MTN

prescription glasses, were sitting at the bottom of bear DH. Have them at home now, msg me if they are yours.

Sept. 29, 2015, 6:58 p.m.

Fraser Valley Mountain Bikers AssociationJust got word that someone is making unauthorized modifications to Lorax on Bear Mountain. Apparently they are trying to cut in straight lines. This needs to stop, we all love the original design to this trail and the builder isn't happy about these modifications. If you see someone making unauthorized changes to the trail please ask them to stop in the most respectful and kind manner possible. If your interested in building trails we ask that you get into contact with us first so we can steer you in the right direction, provide any guidance, provide supplies and provide any support that might be needed. When we do stuff this way we all win, and we are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our building efforts.

#northsidetrailbuilders