Cypress 2015 Trail Conditions

March 9, 2015, 12:04 p.m.

Roach clip\hit were almost summer conditions on Saturday. Starting to get loose out there.

March 22, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

any chance i can get a tip as to where this meat sweats trail is? I ride cypress all the time and the videos of that trail look good

It's just up the road and past the gate from jersey shore

June 3, 2015, 12:46 p.m.

Which trails on Cypress are fun on an AM bike? Are all the single black trails fine or is Cypress just more of a DH bike moutain in General?

June 3, 2015, 12:51 p.m.

Which trails on Cypress are fun on an AM bike? Are all the single black trails fine or is Cypress just more of a DH bike moutain in General?

Blind Skier [HTML_REMOVED] SGS [HTML_REMOVED] Slippery Canoe [HTML_REMOVED] Pull Tab [HTML_REMOVED] Upper Tall Cans [HTML_REMOVED] Wu Tang [HTML_REMOVED] Roach Hit - this lap is ideal on an AM bike. You can access it all by pedalling up the BLT and exiting at the upper works yard.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

June 3, 2015, 7:06 p.m.

Blind Skier [HTML_REMOVED] SGS [HTML_REMOVED] Slippery Canoe [HTML_REMOVED] Pull Tab [HTML_REMOVED] Upper Tall Cans [HTML_REMOVED] Wu Tang [HTML_REMOVED] Roach Hit - this lap is ideal on an AM bike. You can access it all by pedalling up the BLT and exiting at the upper works yard.

Thanks Craw - are Mystery DH, Jersey Shore, or Meat Sweats worth checking out too?

June 3, 2015, 7:13 p.m.

Depends how big an AM bike you have. They are all fine on my 2015 Reign. But would be better on a big bike.

June 3, 2015, 7:24 p.m.

Thanks Craw - are Mystery DH, Jersey Shore, or Meat Sweats worth checking out too?

Mystery DH is chunder trench warfare. Definitely better on a big bike. The other two are fun on a small bike but still better on a big bike.

June 3, 2015, 9:52 p.m.

Jersey shore should be no problem on an AM bike.

I rode it on a Slash and had no issues whatsoever.
Mystery on the other hand is a little rougher and will definitely beat you up a bit more.

June 14, 2015, 3:14 p.m.

Copied from the NSMBA Facebook page:

The NSMBA has received notice that truck traffic will see an increase and some blasting will be occurring with the coming 10 days for a housing development around Cypress Bowl road and Chippendale.
The construction company is asking riders to respect the no trespassing signs and stay clear of the area in an effort to maintain public safety during the construction.
Thank you for your cooperation.

I don't know how many mtn bikers use the Chippendale Connector, but please avoid it for the next 10 days.

See map at http://bit.ly/1MSc91b.

July 5, 2015, 7:31 p.m.

Conditions: dry, loose, fast = FUN

There is a tree down on Roach Hit, just before the first rock drop/roll. Will need a saw to get it out, too big to move, but is a 1 person job with the right tools.

July 22, 2015, 2:41 p.m.

Dry and Fast
Tree down on upper tall cans, need a saw. lower tc to s[HTML_REMOVED]m good and dry.

July 27, 2015, 1:17 p.m.

Conditions are moist and tacky again. There's a tree down not far after the entrance to Tall Cans. Good times out there after this weekend's rain.

Sept. 6, 2015, 8:41 a.m.

Another tree down on Upper Tall Cans. About half way down the trail. Was about 18" inches wide so will need a saw to remove it.

Oct. 5, 2015, 8:38 p.m.

Large tree down near top of lower sex girl. About 20 m in from the wood chip road, Just before the sharp left hander down the always wet root/rock. Tree is about 18-24" wide. Will need a good size saw for this one.

Nov. 8, 2015, 7:14 p.m.

Trail bike ride today (and from last weekend):
- Blind Skier - Good
- Antagonizer - Good (surprisingly. I don't think People ride this trail anymore)
- Slippery Canoe - Good
- Pull Tab - Good
- Upper Tall Cans - Good
- Wu-Tang - Good
- Pre-Reaper - 1 log down that we moved aside.
- Reaper - Good, just watch the dorp to falt onto the new road that cuts in halfway down.
- Firehose - Good