Cumberland

March 24, 2016, 9:35 p.m.

Headed over to the island. Riding Cumberland tomorrow. Anybody have a fave couple laps?
Heard some new trails were built recently .
Have rode there before but think I have missed a few jems.

Cheers

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

March 25, 2016, 12:37 a.m.

Went up there for the first time ever last sunday (knolly demo day). We were recommended Blue Collar into all three sections of Crafty Butcher and then over to Missing Link and Mama Bear and back to the parking lot. I'll say this, despite being on unfamiliar bikes and unfamiliar trails, it was a good loop.

The Trailforks app was a huge boon

March 25, 2016, 9:55 a.m.

Went up there for the first time ever last sunday (knolly demo day). We were recommended Blue Collar into all three sections of Crafty Butcher and then over to Missing Link and Mama Bear and back to the parking lot. I'll say this, despite being on unfamiliar bikes and unfamiliar trails, it was a good loop.

The Trailforks app was a huge boon

Ya have only rode there once and missed the crafty butcher trail. Will hit that one today for sure.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

June 19, 2017, 2:55 p.m.

Anyone have any current updates on Cumberland? Gonna be on the island for work next week and riding a few nights. Not sure I'll make it there when Dodge City is open or I'd ask the guys there.

Last year I really enjoyed Blockhead -> Numbskulls -> DCDH as well as Bucket of Blood -> pedal back up -> Bear Buns -> Broadway. I did Furtherburger -> Wookie -> Queso Grande as well but didn't enjoy that terrain as much (pretty janky in spots).

June 21, 2017, 9:25 a.m.

I really like Cumby. We were there a few weeks back, was a bit wet but still had a good time.

Grunt and grind, switchback, thirsty beaver is a good lap.

June 21, 2017, 4:04 p.m.

Most of the best trails are listed above, but add Truffle Shuffle and Broncos Perseverance to your list. Broncos is the perfect wind down trail.

June 22, 2017, 1:31 p.m.

Thanks guys, will add those to the list. Heading over Sunday morning to hit some Hammerfest with a buddy who lives near-by and then Cumberland post-work rides all week on the new steed! Stoked.