You've got to be shitting me

May 30, 2009, 11:57 a.m.

HiBullit, I cannot rep you…awesome movie. Gives me the creeps….

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

May 30, 2009, 12:24 p.m.

Well yeah. Mostly people learn from their mistakes and get smarter with age. Mostly.

That is true, but that is not what I was referring to. I was talking about clothes, music, tec - a lot of the guys I grew up with have become quite the ordinary, run-off-the mill kinda guys who are lame and do no longer care, wait, "live" would be the appropriate word here, and complain about a lot of things etc.

YOu know what I am trying to say?

- Kristen Ulmer

May 30, 2009, 1:04 p.m.

it's pretty funny to see some members get worked up over the best's uncereal thread.

May 30, 2009, 3:48 p.m.

It isn't so much the alcohol consumption i was referring to. It is more the image he is projecting of himself. Not a single one of you has taken into account the fact that he has covered his entire arm in graphics of a firey cardgame between some skeletons.

I have a tat of a chaos yog on my chest, how does that make you feel?

Most of you are all sort of missing my point. Let me be clear, I don't give a shit about anyone choosing to drink. I myself drink on a weekly basis and when I do so I do it in mass quanitites. I also have no problems with tattoos, many of my friends have these and I myself have two. My point was more that the kid is a fucking idiot. It would be one thing if he had grown up in this sort of moto/skate culture but the fact is he didn't. He took a trip to southern california and after about 2 weeks of exposure to the culture there he got a full sleeve tattoo and dove head first into this world he knew nothing about. If you asked him to tell you the history of this culture, he would probably not be able to tell you a single fucking thing. He is doign all of this with no sense of integrity or purpose or value and this is more my problem. He doesn't have a fucking clue.

Holy shit, there's mountain of judgment in there: honestly, it sounds like you are very, very jealous…

May 30, 2009, 6:36 p.m.

I can't believe this is dumber than the "tax the rich" thread + every thread i've started on NSMB.

May 30, 2009, 6:39 p.m.

chill guys. the bottle isn't even open.

that's the part that bothers me the most!!

crack it open and throw away the lid!!

Loud Hubs Save Lives

May 30, 2009, 8:35 p.m.

it's pretty funny to see some members get worked up over the best's uncereal thread.

non-sequitur?

May 30, 2009, 10:32 p.m.

that's the part that bothers me the most!!

crack it open and throw away the lid!!

Totally. Damn posers. Where's the weed at too?

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

May 31, 2009, 1:13 a.m.

I can only speak for myself, you know, and I have to say that I am a rather serious person.

- Kristen Ulmer

June 10, 2009, 2:24 p.m.

It would be cruel to the mentally challenged people in the world to call you retarded…maybe fucktarded is more appropriate…

Dumbtarded is my route.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 10, 2009, 2:50 p.m.

there is only one thing that would make him more MTB… A pre-ride weed smoke.

June 10, 2009, 2:52 p.m.

there is only one thing that would make him more MTB… A pre-ride weed smoke.

SAFETY MEETING!!!!!

Loud Hubs Save Lives

June 10, 2009, 6:20 p.m.

SAFETY MEETING!!!!!

The Elan snowboard reps were good for that.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

June 10, 2009, 6:24 p.m.

The Elan snowboard reps were good for that.

i currently refer to it as my "chronic pain relief system"

Loud Hubs Save Lives

June 12, 2009, 11:10 a.m.

MTB = Sending it, metal, horn throwing and acting like blue collar rednecks. I quit to ride road so I could dress in nicer shit (rapha) and be accecpted by general public leading a more financially successful lifestyle. My kids will thank me later. Kids are the future… just hopefully not the ones that dirtjump.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //