You've got to be shitting me

May 26, 2009, 7:02 p.m.

My point was more that the kid is a fucking idiot.

HAHA

I hope Andreu comes on here and makes a thread about you!

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

May 26, 2009, 7:29 p.m.

Most of you are all sort of missing my point. Let me be clear, I don't give a shit about anyone choosing to drink. I myself drink on a weekly basis and when I do so I do it in mass quanitites. I also have no problems with tattoos, many of my friends have these and I myself have two. My point was more that the kid is a fucking idiot. It would be one thing if he had grown up in this sort of moto/skate culture but the fact is he didn't. He took a trip to southern california and after about 2 weeks of exposure to the culture there he got a full sleeve tattoo and dove head first into this world he knew nothing about. If you asked him to tell you the history of this culture, he would probably not be able to tell you a single fucking thing. He is doign all of this with no sense of integrity or purpose or value and this is more my problem. He doesn't have a fucking clue.

He's to drunk getting tattoos to be able to go on-line. Of course he's from Spain
where there's no internet to know anything except what his California friends
tell him is cool.

:rolleyes:

"the Best", right now he IS the culture. I don't know too many pro slopestyle
riders with tats like his. If he wants to ink up his arms and continue down to his
feet and color his balls teal, that's his prerogative.

All you had to say was you "think he comes off as a douche", instead you're the
one making heat where there is none.

You must think this guy is a real fuckwad too edit: (BTW, real nice guy, came out on
the boat I used to work on):

Andreau is doing what he loves, he's doing it very well, so what if he has a bit
of attitude. The guy is smooth and goes huge (so does the guy in the picture).

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

May 26, 2009, 8:19 p.m.

Most of you are all sort of missing my point. Let me be clear, I don't give a shit about anyone choosing to drink. I myself drink on a weekly basis and when I do so I do it in mass quanitites. I also have no problems with tattoos, many of my friends have these and I myself have two. My point was more that the kid is a fucking idiot. It would be one thing if he had grown up in this sort of moto/skate culture but the fact is he didn't. He took a trip to southern california and after about 2 weeks of exposure to the culture there he got a full sleeve tattoo and dove head first into this world he knew nothing about. If you asked him to tell you the history of this culture, he would probably not be able to tell you a single fucking thing. He is doign all of this with no sense of integrity or purpose or value and this is more my problem. He doesn't have a fucking clue.

We were indeed missing your point because it doesn't seem like much of a point.

So it's okay to make yourself look like a wall hanging if you know the illustrious history of said culture? Isn't the culture of which you speak all about ripping off elements from gangsta rap/gang members/bikers/former inmates just to make yourself appear badass? Did he go badass too soon for your liking?

Dude is from Spain. Dude got some tats. Why get your panties in a bunch?

May 26, 2009, 8:28 p.m.

I also have no problems with tattoos, many of my friends have these and I myself have two.

Tribal armbands - both arms?

May 26, 2009, 8:57 p.m.

Jesus will no doubt save the poor wayward child.

May 26, 2009, 9:08 p.m.

I knew a pilot in the CF who was a dual citizen. He couldn't get into the Spanish Air Force so he joined the Canadian Forces. The guy was not only a shredder on a snowboard he was a maniac partier. Total cougar slayer. Don't underestimate the Spanish. They know how to pary.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

May 26, 2009, 9:36 p.m.

If you're looking at the professionalism aspect of the sport and wanting to progress into more of a mainstream audience/sell out, then yeah maybe the rockstar imagine won't help.

yeah the rockstar image sure didnt help FMX:rolleyes:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 26, 2009, 9:36 p.m.

I knew a pilot in the CF who was a dual citizen. He couldn't get into the Spanish Air Force so he joined the Canadian Forces. The guy was not only a shredder on a snowboard he was a maniac partier. Total cougar slayer. Don't underestimate the Spanish. They know how to pary.

and get punched out for being little pricks

May 26, 2009, 9:41 p.m.

and get punched out for being little pricks

:lol:

Cocky they are!!!

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

May 26, 2009, 10:05 p.m.

:lol:

Cocky they are!!!

Euskaldun [HTML_REMOVED] Scotland [HTML_REMOVED] Spanish [HTML_REMOVED] rest of world

edit: almost forgot…[/thread]

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

May 26, 2009, 11:01 p.m.

Tribal armbands - both arms?

Naw the tribal band is only one arm. The other tat I actually worked quite hard on. I got my entire cock tattood to look like a drill bit. 3 painful sessions but it's worth it because now people don't fuck with me in my high school's change rooms. That and the fact that it is pure comedy when I fuck a chick and can say I drilled her.

May 26, 2009, 11:27 p.m.

High School change rooms?

'People' 'fucked with you' in 'high school change rooms' before?

awesome

May 26, 2009, 11:43 p.m.

Looks like "the best" has reached the end of his entertaining run…

Bring on the next secret alias.

-m

May 27, 2009, 9:51 a.m.

yeah the rockstar image sure didnt help FMX:rolleyes:

Well it did, don't get me wrong. FMX is a completely different scene than the current stage of MTB.

I actually think that Andreu's wild child personality and antics beyond the slopestyle course make him more of a memorable guy and hot topic. He obviously lives up to it, look at the results. Sponsors can't afford to drop such a valuable player just based on what they might hear about the parties. Everything discussed here about him just add to his character, and people are going to remember him more than the others. Atleast he's not goin out and riding huge shit without a helmet and talking down in front of little kids right.

http://www.whistlermountainbike.com
http://www.motionmtb.com/

May 27, 2009, 10:12 a.m.

Dude. Lacondeguy didn't dive head first into the culture. Lacondeguy IS the culture.