You've got to be shitting me

May 28, 2009, 3:18 p.m.

The "advancement" in your statements? What's wrong with sticking with your initial statement?

May 28, 2009, 3:18 p.m.

so by 'advancement of statements' you mean you realized what you said was stupid and made you come accross like a dick so you changed yer tune. fair enough. well done buddy

and yes!!! post 666 now i can never post again. goodbye all!

May 28, 2009, 3:39 p.m.

so by 'advancement of statements' you mean you realized what you said was stupid and made you come accross like a dick so you changed yer tune. fair enough. well done buddy

What he said. ^

So, in your world I could say anything I want and when the shit storm comes
down on me and I realized I'm a douche I can just say "I was joking".

Ok DW…is that you?

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

May 28, 2009, 4:03 p.m.

False, the advancement in my statements was me clarifying my point, not changing it. And that's dope man, you made your goal of 666 posts. Now you can celebrate by hiring a babysitter and going to a punkshow. Maybe you'll pick up a contact buzz. Rock on!!

May 28, 2009, 4:27 p.m.

"let him who is w/o sin cast the first stone"…….not to be preaching but what i'm saying is stop judging others based on your expectations. there's already plenty of that going on out in the world.

we've all been there done that. as in done something that we shouldn't have or what not. let the little guy enjoy his life the way he sees fit. i'm sure he more than makes up for it by doing other deeds for the biking community that we don't hear about. and if not so what.

if i'm correct he went out of his way to visit justin wyper at the hospital before leaving vancouver after crankworx. the dood is ok in my books.

May 28, 2009, 4:28 p.m.

thanks ghandi

May 28, 2009, 6:20 p.m.

if i'm correct he went out of his way to visit justin wyper at the hospital before leaving vancouver after crankworx. the dood is ok in my books.

he said he was piss drunk and actually cannot remember this happening, but at least he was there.
And to the guy who made this thread, thats embarassing dude haha

vimeo
Flickr

May 28, 2009, 7:23 p.m.

I just watched his segment in nwd8…:damn:

His posture and style on a bike reminds me a lot of Robbie Bourdon if he did
SS riding. Almost like the bike is too big for him, and his shape is more square
than most people (his height to width ratio) like Bourdo.

The guy has mad skills.

May 28, 2009, 9:50 p.m.

Long live the nerds!

May 29, 2009, 12:40 a.m.

Is it over?

May 29, 2009, 9:15 a.m.

thanks ghandi

hahaha.

May 29, 2009, 12:59 p.m.

Is this thread still goin'? Jesus, if you think he looks and acts like an like an idiot that's your opinion. I might share that opinion but who cares? If I were the person sponsoring him and it negatively affected image and sales of my company, I would care, if it positively affected my companies ability to sell gizmo's, I'd be buying the Jack Daniels.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

May 29, 2009, 1:58 p.m.

What I think is interesting is that the older the former "hardcore" people become the more stuck up and "square-ish" they act.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

May 29, 2009, 2:43 p.m.

What I think is interesting is that the older the former "hardcore" people become the more stuck up and "square-ish" they act.

Well yeah. Mostly people learn from their mistakes and get smarter with age. Mostly.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

May 29, 2009, 4 p.m.

Is this thread still goin'? Jesus, if you think he looks and acts like an like an idiot that's your opinion. I might share that opinion but who cares? If I were the person sponsoring him and it negatively affected image and sales of my company, I would care, if it positively affected my companies ability to sell gizmo's, I'd be buying the Jack Daniels.

No, he said in post 100 or what ever that he was just kidding to pull our chains.
We were here for his amusement….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSWmEFVvghg