You've got to be shitting me

May 25, 2009, 4:47 p.m.

http://thesensus.com/fise-in-montpellier-2/

I am referring to the first picture. Am I missing something here? I understand the kid is talented at dirt jumping but where is the management? Whoever is in charge of this guy is bordering on immorality and irresponsibility. It's like he is living in some dream bubble where it's halloween 365 days a year. Like, one second he is this little spanish ripper and the next he is nikki sixx on a kona. Did he just see a motley crue video and go "wow, that's awesome, I am going to base my life around this spontaneous impulse"? This picture is like ozzfest meets a frathouse at some shitty state school meets crankworx.

May 25, 2009, 5:01 p.m.

i thought your heroin metaphor in "the hills" thread was poignant enough.

you really don't like that little spanish f'er do you?

not that i blame you.

great finish for kayodic in the open yesterday, btw.

while your sitten at your desk im banging laps.

May 25, 2009, 5:20 p.m.

i watched him get massively beat down at shambhala a few years ago.

little wanker completely deserved it

May 25, 2009, 5:25 p.m.

Bear in mind that in Europe you don't have to be 57 years old and take out a second mortgage before you can drink alcohol :rolleyes:

treezz
wow you are a ass

May 25, 2009, 6:45 p.m.

Living the dream! Awesome for him! Life is about enjoying the ride and he certainly seems to! Maybe you just can't relate to him…don't grudge, wish him well. :fro:

:woot:

@davenorona

@Dave Norona

May 25, 2009, 6:55 p.m.

What are we shitting about? The fact that the kid's having a good time during a party? Or that he's 'underage to drink alcohol in Canada' but not anywhere I can think of in Europe? And what does management have to do with this? Do you really want some young kid to lose his life because it's not PC in North America?

Bordering on immorality? Maybe in this country. 'Course, he's Spanish and those kids know how to throw a party.

Irresponsible? This isn't "stick-up-my-ass Canada" (or US) where buying alcohol is some sort of revered right but rather an everyday act.

Hallowe'en? I don't see any costumes… perhaps you're living in a "dream bubble?"

If you've got a problem with kids at a party, I quote: "You've got to be shitting me." And if you've never been to a party, I'm sorry.

May 25, 2009, 7:45 p.m.

I saw the costumes. Just a little jealous?

May 25, 2009, 8:35 p.m.

Ummm…… I think he's 20. Old enough to drink anywhere in the alcohol consuming world but the US, and we all know how idiotic their policies are.

So what's the problem?

iforonewelcome.com

May 25, 2009, 8:54 p.m.

Living life to the moment, with no I or Environment to hold this kid down.

Right on by me.

May 25, 2009, 9:04 p.m.

I agree, what's the issue? From the pic it looks like the bottle isn't even open.

As has been said before, he's old enough to drink…in France (which is where it
was taken).

Meh….

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

May 25, 2009, 9:13 p.m.

does he have a tat of himself on his arm?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 25, 2009, 9:55 p.m.

the best…grandma?

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

May 25, 2009, 10:15 p.m.

I've seen many a staged photograph being taken…

May 25, 2009, 10:59 p.m.

It isn't so much the alcohol consumption i was referring to. It is more the image he is projecting of himself. Not a single one of you has taken into account the fact that he has covered his entire arm in graphics of a firey cardgame between some skeletons.

May 25, 2009, 11:14 p.m.

It isn't so much the alcohol consumption i was referring to. It is more the image he is projecting of himself. Not a single one of you has taken into account the fact that he has covered his entire arm in graphics of a firey cardgame between some skeletons.

LOL…don't like tattoos either eh? Grandma it is you.

WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.