Williams Lake?

July 18, 2003, 3:10 p.m.

Hey i was just wondering what the riding is like in williams lake im planning on going there for a trip and was gonna gonna see how the trails were….and what kinda stuff they have there

July 18, 2003, 5:39 p.m.

The're supposed to be good, but my friends and I didn't have the greatest trip out there. You have to shuttle ,and we couldn't find rides. We pushed our asses up a mountian in the hot summer and found out that we couldn't hook up onto any of the good trials we saw on the way up. Only a couple ways down from the very top that we saw. Steep and loose or road gaps and stuff. We went down "Sweet peat". We were pretty pissed off. All that work and the trail we took was both brakes locked up all the way down the friggen hill. The trails on the way up looked like hella fun, but after all the work we were pretty bummed. "sweet peat" wasn't a bad trail, we just wouldn't bother pushing up again for it.

July 18, 2003, 5:47 p.m.

go to red shreds bikwe shop in downtown:lol: willy's puddle, and talk to the guys there, they are the shit and they will hook you up out your ass

July 18, 2003, 5:49 p.m.

I liked it, mostly cause I rode well while there. Check out Snakes [HTML_REMOVED] Ladders, Westsyde, Cherry Popper, Sick [HTML_REMOVED] Nasty.. Not sure about where anything is actually located seeing how I never had to drive or anything, but they were all pretty good trails. Also we drove to this one trail called "Hours Glass" Pretty steep but fun!

July 18, 2003, 10:55 p.m.

check out puddlebike.com for all the shit on williams lake

If you need a shuttle Janelle has a BIG honkin suburban that holds 7 ,if you need a guide she will provide you with some local 14 yearold that will school your ass…just be warned about her collection of Madonna Cd's

you MUST ride desous mtn ,a 40 minute DH single track that drops 900 meters

Red shreds(250-398-surf is THE center of mtb/kayaking/outdoors in the cariboo, a totally righteous shop… he also has about 6K of my money