Why the IMBA hating

Jan. 8, 2009, 12:44 a.m.

Yeah pretty much. I give credit to the few that I know have something to do with the Woodlot, DaveM being one of them.

Like I said in my post before though. I AM going to help in the Spring. I've ridden Woodlot for 3 years now (not much I know but I'm from the Kootenays originally) and want to give something back.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Jan. 8, 2009, 6:39 a.m.

One thing to clear up……I have absolutely nothing to do with anything at the Woodlot.

A few of the guys that are Woodlot builders are my friends, I'm privy to some of the goings on. There's definitely a heirarchy and a healthy dose of internal politics out there. But that's for those guys to sort out amongst themselves, not to be aired on a public forum.

There's nothing to be gained from an internet bitchfest on this matter, it will only make things worse.

Jan. 8, 2009, 7:46 a.m.

Oh. Alright. Nevermind.

Kudos to everyone BUT DaveM :P

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Jan. 8, 2009, 9:36 a.m.

One thing to clear up……I have absolutely nothing to do with anything at the Woodlot.

A few of the guys that are Woodlot builders are my friends, I'm privy to some of the goings on. There's definitely a heirarchy and a healthy dose of internal politics out there. But that's for those guys to sort out amongst themselves, not to be aired on a public forum.

There's nothing to be gained from an internet bitchfest on this matter, it will only make things worse.

it doesn't have to be a bitchfest. maybe having a discussion about the politics of the woodlot will help everyone understand how it works out there. i vaguely recall another thread about it somewhere, maybe you can dig it up?

Posted via Mobile Device

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 8, 2009, 9:48 a.m.

bikes are fun and whats done is done.

lets side step a woodlot piss storm and look forward to the upcoming season.

Jan. 8, 2009, 10:03 a.m.

it doesn't have to be a bitchfest. maybe having a discussion about the politics of the woodlot will help everyone understand how it works out there. i vaguely recall another thread about it somewhere, maybe you can dig it up?

Posted via Mobile Device

The only people that need to know how it works there are the people doing the work. Lay it all out on the internet and pretty soon everyone feels they need to give their opinion, honestly if they wanted your opinion they'd ask for it.

Jan. 8, 2009, 10:46 a.m.

bikes are fun and whats done is done.

lets side step a woodlot piss storm and look forward to the upcoming season.

Agreed. Woodlot is great - bottom line. Don't build at Woodlot - bottom line. Rides bikes - bottom line.

Back to IMBA vs. The World

Jan. 8, 2009, 11:49 a.m.

honestly if they wanted your opinion they'd ask for it.

well golleeeee sherrif! congratulations on yer promotion to the opinion police

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 8, 2009, noon

The only people that need to know how it works there are the people doing the work. Lay it all out on the internet and pretty soon everyone feels they need to give their opinion, honestly if they wanted your opinion they'd ask for it.

And thus the begins the bitch fest, it has.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 8, 2009, 4:26 p.m.

I hate pissing in the wind ……………I always get wet. I hate shitting in the wind more though because it stinks and sticks to my shorts..and is way harder to pass off as a water spot.

"God gave me eyes so I don't ride my bike thru dog poop right dad?" <- my 11 year-old ->

..`Good times come and good times go,
I only wish the good times would last a little longer.."-Mike Ness

Jan. 8, 2009, 6:09 p.m.

I find when I shit in the wind, I get knocked off balance sometimes and step
in it.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 8, 2009, 7:16 p.m.

Don't mess with the Winds of Shit.

Shit Hawks Bubbles. Shit Hawks.