Whistler Bike Pass?

Jan. 22, 2003, 6:01 p.m.

season pass rips, ride straight from car into the line

Jan. 22, 2003, 7:19 p.m.

Originally posted by Biking Fiend
season pass rips, ride straight from car into the line

:woot: :woot: :werd:

Jan. 23, 2003, 2:38 p.m.

Let's not forget the mental aspect of having a pass.

Lay out the $$ early in the season, and then all summer you can spend a day on some of the greatest trails around for the cost of gas and lunch. I can normally make a trip out of it (after splitting the cost of gas with my buddies and taking a lunch) for less than the price of a matinee movie.

I like it when riding at whistler is one of the cheapest things you can do on a saturday (not to mention that you don't have to worry about scrapping together $$ for a lift pass every time).

iforonewelcome.com

Jan. 23, 2003, 3:20 p.m.

Originally posted by sAFETY
**Let's not forget the mental aspect of having a pass.

Lay out the $$ early in the season, and then all summer you can spend a day on some of the greatest trails around for the cost of gas and lunch. I can normally make a trip out of it (after splitting the cost of gas with my buddies and taking a lunch) for less than the price of a matinee movie.

I like it when riding at whistler is one of the cheapest things you can do on a saturday (not to mention that you don't have to worry about scrapping together $$ for a lift pass every time). **

no doubt, i charge someone in my ca coming $15 for gas that half a tank and theni spend bout 10 on food

Jan. 23, 2003, 4:54 p.m.

my pass was customized :D

superheros
I like bikes

Jan. 23, 2003, 5:02 p.m.

Originally posted by ~Inshan

iforonewelcome.com

Jan. 23, 2003, 5:58 p.m.

Originally posted by sAFETY
**Let's not forget the mental aspect of having a pass.

I like it when riding at whistler is one of the cheapest things you can do on a saturday (not to mention that you don't have to worry about scrapping together $$ for a lift pass every time). **

That's so true…with me, if I haven't got a pass, I'm not going to go. I barely paid my pass of last time going like 9 times, but it was still totally worth it. My goal for this year is 20 times :)

the teh

Jan. 23, 2003, 6:06 p.m.

I never bought a pass last year…the day I was going to was when I dislocated my collarbone…out for 6 weeks :cry: I only ended up going about 6 times to whistler.

I'm DEFINITELY buying one this year :D