What Small Dog for a Riding Companion?

June 29, 2011, 6:46 p.m.

I'm sure glad that my dog doesn't think I'm ignorant! Funny enough he standing beside my bike right now waiting to terrorize………the FROGS! Not really he's to focused on my back wheal to care about anything else. I keep say-in she just needs a hug or maybe a nice 20 lb. dog for some love!

Master of Puppets

June 29, 2011, 6:48 p.m.

TAGLINED.

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions

June 29, 2011, 7:07 p.m.

rat terriers would be pretty awesome dude.
My boston has a pretty high prey drive. anytime i say wheres the squirrel he dives off the valley trail, or jumps of the bed and searches the house. its pretty fun, but can be dangerous if he sees one or starts chasing a bear.

if you are ever up in whistler and want to meet the little guy, let me know.

June 29, 2011, 10:34 p.m.

Dear Moncia

next mother f'ing frog I see Im going to make sure sprocket shakes the shit out of it. Then Im going to run the fu?ker over.

Mark

June 29, 2011, 11:55 p.m.

I was actually thinking we could train the sub 20 lbs terrors to give lectures on environmental reclamation from invasive species, how to minimize your impact on the forest and where to shit to least disturb the natural balance of the forest. THEN I read her letter…. we're getting BIGGER dogs now and getting them chainsaws legs, and trading our mountain bikes for motor bikes.

June 30, 2011, 9 a.m.

Why shouldn't there be OHV's on Fromme? Isn't it discriminatory to all the people that
are unable to pedal a bike? I mean, it was a logging area before it was a biking area no?
I'm pretty sure hikers, bikers, equestrians and some guys on quads could get along just fine. :couple::D

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons