what gives?

July 13, 2009, 1:08 p.m.

oh no, a cyber fight with some pussy who hides behind his computer!
from reading your posts I see what a hard core 'gang banger' you are. 'ok guys, lets everyone neg rep some new kid on the boards cuz my opinion is superior'. you're a faggot bully who needs a smack in the fuckin mouth. Either up hill or downhill, I would crush you at either.

:lol:

July 13, 2009, 1:12 p.m.

oh no, a cyber fight with some pussy who hides behind his computer!
from reading your posts I see what a hard core 'gang banger' you are. 'ok guys, lets everyone neg rep some new kid on the boards cuz my opinion is superior'. you're a faggot bully who needs a smack in the fuckin mouth. Either up hill or downhill, I would crush you at either.

well done. spoken just like an ignorant douche.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 13, 2009, 1:15 p.m.

O M G

Why isn't there a 'Best Of' button when you need one.

July 13, 2009, 2:48 p.m.

why do I feel that every new meathead poster is Synchro, and/or BP?

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

July 13, 2009, 3 p.m.

who fkn asked you?
o-no, are you and couchsurfer gonna gang up on me and rep bomb me?
you guys are so hard core! 'hey lets rep bomb the new kid'.
fkn pussies.
if you guys ride like you work these boards, I'm sure you have problems cleaning the sea wall.

lol. just like anybody's comment on a public forum, yours are open for comment whether you asked me or not.

as for rep i almost never hand it out or give neg rep either. in your case i almost did give you neg rep but i think you're too ignorant to realize why.

keep freaking out, it's nice to have something to laugh about.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 13, 2009, 3:01 p.m.

why do I feel that every new meathead poster is Synchro, and/or BP?

ouch. careful there tubbo.

Ellen Langer

July 13, 2009, 6:33 p.m.

I spent the last 2 years in NBR when this kinda thing was still taking place out here?
Hey angry guy, go introduce yourself in NBR, but don't say faggot in there, it's the most hurtful word in the english language.

Trucks and Guns.

July 13, 2009, 6:55 p.m.

Hey Cam,

I think I should get a weekly column on the home page. I think we are all pretty sick of these neutral bike reviews and poorly written stories about insignificant bike rides. I mean, yesterday was goat style in which a bunch of local bros just placed really well ( big props to lawrenuk on the win) and I can't seem to find shit about it on the home page. I can however get an actively depressing story about "Kona Shocky Inc"

Quit blowing sunshine up my ass there best. The glare is killing me.

Two of our team riders who are responsible for blogging their adventures were at Goat Style. We're holding our breath for their reports.

If you want to write something why don't you write something instead of talking about writing something. Everyone who doesn't write articles is an expert about talking about writing articles.

If you've got something feel free to send it my way.

The rest of you - it might be time to chill out some. Vegas Baby - untie the knot in your undies and maybe go smoke something.

This hasn't happened for some time. Is this 2002 all over again? Ah memories…

July 13, 2009, 7:06 p.m.

Quit blowing sunshine up my ass there best. The glare is killing me.

Two of our team riders who are responsible for blogging their adventures were at Goat Style. We're holding our breath for their reports.

If you want to write something why don't you write something instead of talking about writing something. Everyone who doesn't write articles is an expert about talking about writing articles.

If you've got something feel free to send it my way.

The rest of you - it might be time to chill out some. Vegas Baby - untie the knot in your undies and maybe go smoke something.

there's a lot of hostility in this post. maybe we should give you a neg rep bomb to bring you back in line.

Ellen Langer

July 14, 2009, 12:09 a.m.

Internetz iz srious bizness!!!
Posted via crackberry

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

July 14, 2009, 7:23 p.m.

My life be like oooh ahhh.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

July 14, 2009, 7:30 p.m.

My wife be like oooh ahhh.

fyp-
I thought it sounded better.:P

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

July 14, 2009, 8:03 p.m.

Now these were some fun times.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

July 14, 2009, 8:14 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M-mx_V5XIg

Yes!

"It's, like, so much fun."