Weed on the Shore & dogs

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:53 p.m.

Who the hell smokes half a joint and tosses the rest.??

Finally a thread that not even DNV Council will be able to ignore.

The entire cabal should be locked up in padded cells.

I cannot even believe there is a debate over this stupidity. Who would ever risk their dog's life over a joint? Or their friend's dog? Or ride stoned?

Clearly marijuana use leads to long term brain damage.

I have to wayback this thread and get it to the researchers in the morning. They wait for years to get a hold of these nuggets of proof.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 11:23 p.m.

Weed is insoluble without fat and eating it has no effect unless it is heated in fat first to release the thc. From a chemistry standpoint its highly likely that it's not what you're thinking. Anecdotally, I've tried eating it many years ago without cooking it in fat and it did absolutely nothing. Perhaps flatch is onto something.

Wrong. My buddy had a new pup in high school that got into a bag of weed and it died.

I also know people who make pot cookies without oil and they are effective.

Nov. 7, 2016, 1:18 a.m.

Wrong. My buddy had a new pup in high school that got into a bag of weed and it died.

I also know people who make pot cookies without oil and they are effective.

depends on the strain, but it's mostly non-psychoactive THCA in weed. it only contains little d9-THC innitially, you NEED heat to decarboxylate the OH-group off to make THCA into d9-THC. some strains have more d9-THC, but still more THCA. making cookies without decarboxylation is just wasting your material, as only little will decarboxylate while baking.

Nov. 7, 2016, 10:04 a.m.

Actually out of curiosity I looked up weed and dogs, and apparently dogs can digest weed and get high even when raw. So what I said was incorrect. Apparently even humans can get a little high from eating a lot, but dogs are more efficient at digesting it than we are (and weigh a lot less) and therefore are much more susceptible.

Yes, on further investigation this seems to be the case

Wrong

Yes, I was wrong, and have been trying to make that clear. So just to be clear once more… I was wrong.

Nov. 7, 2016, 11:49 a.m.

just take a wax pen on the ride, oil usage should be the prefered method anyway #fuckcombustion

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:44 p.m.

Yes, I was wrong, and have been trying to make that clear. So just to be clear once more… I was wrong.

After the gang beating Myk was unjustly treated to I felt the need to jump in the ring. You were collateral damage. My apologies.

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:46 p.m.

depends on the strain, but it's mostly non-psychoactive THCA in weed. it only contains little d9-THC innitially, you NEED heat to decarboxylate the OH-group off to make THCA into d9-THC. some strains have more d9-THC, but still more THCA. making cookies without decarboxylation is just wasting your material, as only little will decarboxylate while baking.

One positive is that the effect is much more mellow and predictable and much more like burning it down. It's also much more difficult to go too far - which happens all too often with THC butter cookies. I was skeptical too but now I'm sold on this process. And they taste amazing.

Nov. 8, 2016, 10:11 a.m.

Clearly marijuana use leads to long term brain damage.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

No like alcohol, abuse leads to long term damage. ABUSE not USE learn the difference. You abuse alcohol it is clearly apparent.

Life is like riding a bicycle – in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.

A. Einstein