Weed on the Shore & dogs

April 30, 2014, 11:55 a.m.

Apparently we need to keep North Vancouver youth on a leash as well http://www.vancouversun.com/news/metro/North+Vancouver+Mounties+issue+warning+about+laced+treats/9788056/story.html

April 30, 2014, 12:14 p.m.

Worst thing i seen a dog eat was he ripped open a bag of concrete ready mix,and i was at a bbq this dog stole a chunk of chicken ,months later i was dog sitting and noticed foul smell from dogs breath .Pried his mouth open and bone was lodged across roof of mouth i removed with side cutters .
As far as creatures stealing pot i heard of this grower,who had termites in his wall he removed the wall and found about an ounce of big bud inside a Rats nest.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

April 30, 2014, 12:15 p.m.

Ya know what? I'm getting old I guess, but the more I see of people that live the full weed lifestyle (say blazing 4 or 5 times a day) the more I can't tell the difference between the stoners and the mentally retarded. They all stand there with the mouths open, drooling, dressed pretty similar and pretty much oblivious to their surroundings.

So is there an easy way to tell the difference between someone with mild to moderate retardation and a total stoner?

Wrong. Always.

April 30, 2014, 1:51 p.m.

You have to be a freakin' English Scholar to post on this board ?

Scarred the crap out of me.

jeez first everyone gives you a hard time and now you have scars to make matters worse??

:D

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

April 30, 2014, 2:19 p.m.

Hey Myk…

I for one appreciate the heads up. Don't let the science captains and the junior detectives get you down.

April 30, 2014, 3:16 p.m.

yes much better - Bummer that your dog had to go through that sick spell. Glad he recovered.

Thanks !

April 30, 2014, 3:34 p.m.

B.C. has most weed-related pet insurance claims

April 30, 2014, 9:38 p.m.

Ya know what? I'm getting old I guess, but the more I see of people that live the full weed lifestyle (say blazing 4 or 5 times a day) the more I can't tell the difference between the stoners and the mentally retarded. They all stand there with the mouths open, drooling, dressed pretty similar and pretty much oblivious to their surroundings.

So is there an easy way to tell the difference between someone with mild to moderate retardation and a total stoner?

Yep the mentally handicapped can cause harm. Stoners are a passive folk that just want angry bigots to go away.

common sense…..Whats common about sense?!

May 1, 2014, 10:03 a.m.

Yep the mentally handicapped can cause harm. Stoners are a passive folk that just want angry bigots to go away.

It's been a while since I've been physically attacked by anyone who is mentally handicapped, but you raise a valid point. I prefer to be able to tell them apart PRIOR to the physical confrontation though.
:pizza:

Wrong. Always.

May 1, 2014, 11:17 a.m.

Jesus. Do you think everyone who drinks alchohol is a wino bum, begging for change? Those are the most obvious drunks, but hardly the only users…

Some of the most successful people I know, restaurant owners, real estate magnates smoke the wacky. You might not guess it, because they don't have dreads and wear pachouli. Isn't the percent of population that uses something like 30% around here?

Your ignorance is showing.

May 1, 2014, 11:24 a.m.

Jesus. Do you think everyone who drinks alchohol is a wino bum, begging for change? Those are the most obvious drunks, but hardly the only users…

Some of the most successful people I know, restaurant owners, real estate magnates smoke the wacky. You might not guess it, because they don't have dreads and wear pachouli. Isn't the percent of population that uses something like 30% around here?

Your ignorance is showing.

I'm talking about the folks who live off it like they're Marley. I do it myself sometimes but it's not my life. Your poor reading comprehension is showing.

Wrong. Always.

May 1, 2014, 1:11 p.m.

The main difference is that stoners get stoned and go biking while retards ask a billion retarded questions about bike stuff that won't make them a better rider and that they're probably not gonna buy anyway.

May 1, 2014, 1:17 p.m.

I with my invisible bike could out-ride your stoned ass any day, hippy!
:fu:

But seriously, that kind of hurt my feelings brah.

Wrong. Always.

May 1, 2014, 3:35 p.m.

And thanks for the negative rep too. Jesus, a guy can't say something tongue and cheek without pissing off somebody. Maybe all the weed's making you paranoid, brah.

Wrong. Always.

May 1, 2014, 4:17 p.m.

i just reread my comment, maybe that was bit harsh. sorry.