Vedder Trails

May 19, 2007, 11:46 a.m.

I'm moving to Chilliwack to be with my fiance, can anyone tell me how to get to the Vedder Mountain trails? Is it a shuttle or a pushup?

May 19, 2007, 12:36 p.m.

Its a shuttle, or pushup. Shuttle is much better, but the road is rough.
Trails maps can be bought for $2 at Jacks cycle. If you need more info PM me, i ride it like every weekend.

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

May 19, 2007, 12:46 p.m.

Don't forget to join the Fraser Valley Mountain Bike Assoc. Money from members and fundrainsing goes into the trails at Vedder and the other Valley mountains. :)

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

May 19, 2007, 5:22 p.m.

I'm moving to Chilliwack to be with my fiance, can anyone tell me how to get to the Vedder Mountain trails? Is it a shuttle or a pushup?

Some of the sweetest trails around. Lots of shuttlers,and ride up crowd. U could easily find chain crazy, dilema (signage right off the road) and hidden pleasures entrance is right across the road from where chain crazy ends.

WTF, Over?

May 19, 2007, 5:34 p.m.

yo dude give me a shout, im part of the ride/push up, and I ride every weekday, I am heading to whistler tonight but spent the day out there at vedder today and it is PRIME, helped Todd (a builder) revamp a kicker and daaamn its nice. my # is 604-316-7647. I will show you what I know (just moved out here too).

son of a stromatolite !

May 19, 2007, 6:37 p.m.

Do you know how to get to Cultus Lake?

PS Congrats on your decision to move to the valley, aka the promised land.

May 19, 2007, 11:29 p.m.

I know the way to Cultus, our house is actually just off Vedder Road in Sardis. Where do the shuttlers congregate?

I gotta get my shock fixed before I can ride again, blew it apart on Burnaby Mountain of all places. Seriously, who breaks their bike on Nicole's Trail?

May 20, 2007, 1:20 a.m.

I know the way to Cultus, our house is actually just off Vedder Road in Sardis. Where do the shuttlers congregate?

Just after you pass the "welcome to cultus lake" signs and the road winds around to the left, turn right on Parmenter Road (it's right before the smokey the bear sign). Follow that straight up to a parking area. Stop by Jack's Cycle in Sardis for trail info.

May 20, 2007, 10:54 p.m.

If you are around during midweek, I often ride in the middle of the day. I would be happy to show you the way. I do shuttle but I am a dyed-in-the-wool big-bike ride up guy. I will be peddling the white VP Free with WC Boxxers. I may be riding a blue Devinic Frantik on occasion. I don't mind shuttling but you will have to have an appropriate vehicle to make that happen.

"Walk a mile in another man's shoes. Then, you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes."

http://www.valleyvetservices.com
www.vmta.ca