Go buy it.

Jan. 23, 2003, 9:04 p.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels
Go buy it.

Werd.

Evil Ash
-Army of Darkness

Jan. 23, 2003, 9:07 p.m.

i read on hevil that rob parsons got some nice pictures of him for it. Are any of them in the magainze?

WTA
IDUN

Jan. 23, 2003, 9:19 p.m.

Originally posted by BOUCH
i read on hevil that rob parsons got some nice pictures of him for it. Are any of them in the magainze?

:fu:

:P

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 23, 2003, 9:27 p.m.

i think my bro ben mcphereson is in it

Jan. 23, 2003, 9:28 p.m.

Originally posted by FamilyJewels
Go buy it.

I did. It's dope.

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND

Jan. 23, 2003, 10:20 p.m.

Thats my bro's website. :thepimp:

superheros
I like bikes

Jan. 23, 2003, 10:29 p.m.

Originally posted by Grimace
i think my bro ben mcphereson is in it

He is. An interview, and a nice sequence shot of a tailwhip-to-over peg stall-to-fakie (!).

Jan. 23, 2003, 10:33 p.m.

Yip. Full page sequence of him on a triple kinker rail.

It's a good scene report, and a good issue overall. Oh how I wish moutain biking had a magazine like Ride…

Jan. 24, 2003, 7:09 a.m.

ya, i saw that, damn sweet:thepimp:

Jan. 24, 2003, 3:42 p.m.

I never new Rob Yetman was a BMXer two?
He is in ride to the hills [HTML_REMOVED] kranked 3.:thepimp:

myspace
FOR SALE: Bell Fullface used for 2 rides

Jan. 24, 2003, 3:47 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
He is. An interview, and a nice sequence shot of a tailwhip-to-over peg stall-to-fakie (!).

Someone care to explain to me what exactly that is?
Tailwhip, then what's an over peg-stall? Landing on the "outside" of a rail then hopping back over it to land fakie?

This space intentionally left blank.

Jan. 24, 2003, 3:56 p.m.

that si pretty cool

dooooooooope

Jan. 24, 2003, 5:01 p.m.

Originally posted by Gandalf
Someone care to explain to me what exactly that is?
Tailwhip, then what's an over peg-stall? Landing on the "outside" of a rail then hopping back over it to land fakie?

yup, he tailwhips over a spine, an peg stalls on the other side of it.

Evil Ash
-Army of Darkness

Jan. 24, 2003, 5:13 p.m.

Originally posted by JustAsh
yup, he tailwhips over a spine, an peg stalls on the other side of it.

Ah. Much appreciated. SICK!

This space intentionally left blank.