Trying not to huck myself off quite yet

March 17, 2004, 11:34 p.m.

Originally posted by switch
It's definitely not fun crashing and getting hurt.

hmmm. i thought that was the whole point and i have been winning all this time. do i have it all wrong? could i actually ride a bike without getting hurt? what a concept. :P

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

March 17, 2004, 11:41 p.m.

Originally posted by bunnytron
hmmm. i thought that was the whole point and i have been winning all this time. do i have it all wrong? could i actually ride a bike without getting hurt? what a concept. :P

if crashing meant you were winning, tammy would definately be number 1.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

March 17, 2004, 11:52 p.m.

:lol:

Tammy's not bad at all. I've seen a lot of people crashing like crazy, without any protection, and just keep on going.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 18, 2004, 8:46 a.m.

Originally posted by lancepaydirt
if crashing meant you were winning, tammy would definately be number 1.

awww tammy doesn't crash that much, not as much as me anyways :P

and switch - i totally agree with the "at your own pace" idea. i've been struggling trying to keep up with the group that i ride with, and it ends up being more frustrating than fun. then i realized there's nothing wrong with them waiting a couple minutes :P

March 18, 2004, 1:25 p.m.

Judy, I was frustrated too, in many ways. Also sometimes embarassed. But then I realized it was just flashbacks to my days of hitting on women in discos. :(

:D

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 18, 2004, 3:32 p.m.

i think crashing is part of the package its fun actually (it is when djing) boy i cant wait to get my bike back running !:D i miss you tammy :(

March 18, 2004, 3:37 p.m.

if ya got allt he right gear on and you crash it can be funny as hell. Ive had some nasty bails and come out in laughs and not hurt at all. I find its the smaller bails u get more hurt on.

March 18, 2004, 4:05 p.m.

Originally posted by just ride
i think crashing is part of the package its fun actually (it is when djing)

Didn't you hurt your knee dirt jumping and then stopped coming out to the dirt jumps?

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

March 18, 2004, 4:13 p.m.

Originally posted by Pimpin' Fiend
if ya got allt he right gear on and you crash it can be funny as hell. Ive had some nasty bails and come out in laughs and not hurt at all. I find its the smaller bails u get more hurt on.

:werd:
I totally proved that theory a couple of weeks ago…luckily not w/ major carnage points.

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

March 18, 2004, 4:19 p.m.

Originally posted by Late Bloomer
:werd:
I totally proved that theory a couple of weeks ago…luckily not w/ major carnage points.

haha i nailed the gate on cbc , did a 180 on my bike and got tossed intot he bushes and it was fuckin hilarious, coula been bad

March 18, 2004, 8 p.m.

haha i nailed the gate on cbc , did a 180 on my bike and got tossed intot he bushes and it was fuckin hilarious, coula been bad

Pics/vids?:) Good to hear you can laugh about it!
Superior carnage sucks:(

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

March 18, 2004, 8:04 p.m.

bruce lee no footer -a-line :lol:

minus signature

March 18, 2004, 9:58 p.m.

Originally posted by ReCkLeSs RiDeR
bruce lee no footer -a-line :lol:

lol that wasnt a good feeling

March 18, 2004, 10:45 p.m.

hahaha.. that was truly one of the funniest bails i have ever seen. :) ever since that i am soooooo scared going through that gate though.

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

March 19, 2004, 6:19 p.m.

Originally posted by Lady Gravity
**awww tammy doesn't crash that much, not as much as me anyways :P

and switch - i totally agree with the "at your own pace" idea. i've been struggling trying to keep up with the group that i ride with, and it ends up being more frustrating than fun. then i realized there's nothing wrong with them waiting a couple minutes :P **

Totally, Judy! Luckily, the people we ride with really don't mind waiting… its only in our heads that we could be holding people up. Too important to have fun riding!!