Trinity's in Heaven

Feb. 9, 2004, 5:55 p.m.

Justin and Elaine,

I don't think any of use can truly express how sorry we all are to hear this news. She was a blessing to this world and will not be forgotten. Your wounds will heal with time and you will see your little girl again. I won't stop praying for you and your family and if there is anything I can do to help out during this sad time or anything any of us from the bb can do, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for sharing little Trinity's story with all of us.

- Holly

Turnips anyone?

Feb. 9, 2004, 7:09 p.m.

Dear Justin and Elaine,

I am at a loss for words. I am just so sorry. I think what Desloc said couldn't be more true; "Heaven has gained a brave and beautiful little soul". I'm truly sorry.

Dan

Feb. 9, 2004, 7:29 p.m.

i will never forget the bravery of your Trinity. thank you for sharing your struggle.

- Blaine

Feb. 9, 2004, 7:40 p.m.

Everyone on this earth was sent to make an impact. Her life may have been short but her impact was great. My condolences go out to you.

alive as always

Feb. 9, 2004, 7:41 p.m.

Justin and Elaine,

My prayers are with you and Elaine at this time of loss. I feel so gifted that I had the chance to at least see Trinity once.

Trinity is among one of the most sweetest, smartest, most interesting individuals I have ever seen. Trinity has proven to us all to never give up and proven to us to make the best of life.

Trinity and you are in my heart I deeply care for you guys and want to let you know if you need anything at all I am here for you.

Trinity is in a much better place now a place right beside God and she will always have a place in all our hearts that she has touched.

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

Feb. 9, 2004, 10:56 p.m.

My thoughts are with you Justin and Elaine. Knowing that she is no longer in pain lifts a great burden from the shoulders and leaves us in a peaceful place.

f e r g s :canada:

Feb. 9, 2004, 11:31 p.m.

wow I am so surprised by this………………

best wishes to all affected- one of us will have a new guardian angel.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Feb. 10, 2004, 12:26 a.m.

HI, It's me here, wow. I feel soo strange… Anyway, here is the info that you'll need…

DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

JUST FOR ALL OF YOU TO KNOW A VERY SPECIAL THING HAPPENED 5 MINUTES BEFORE SHE LEFT THIS EARTH. WHILE HOLDING MY BABY IN MY ARMS, WHILE SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO THE HEAVENS, THE LAST WORDS OUT OF TRINITYS MOUTH WAS "GOODBYE!" AND SHE LIFTED HER HAND AND GAVE US A LITTLE WAVE,………AND THEN SHE BREATHED HER LAST BREATHE AND RECEIVED HER WINGS, AND AS SHE PASSED I TOLD HER, "FLY TRINITY, RUN TRINITY, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TRINITYS FUNERAL WILL BE ON VALENTINES DAY, FEBRUARY 14TH, 2004 AT 2 PM. IT WILL BE HELD AT OCEANVIEW FUNERAL HOME ON WILLINGDON AND IMPERIAL.

EVERYONE INCLUDING THE BIKING COMMUNITY IS WELCOME TO COME AND SEE OUR LITTLE ANGEL AND TO WISH HER A BRAVE HEROES GOODBYE……………………

NEXT E MAIL WILL INCLUDE THE PROPER ADDRESS, and info for the Celebration of Her Life

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO E MAILED US AND SUPPORT US, SHE IS STILL MUCH LOVED AND WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO WELCOME THE COMMUNITY TO COME THIS SATURDAY, FEB.14-2004 AT 2 PM.

LOTS OF LOVE FROM

JUSTIN, ELAINE AND TRINITY

www.trinitysdiary.com More recent photos posted!!!

WE ARE STILL AT THE CANUCK HOUSE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SETTLED, OUR CELL PHONE # IS 604-710-3704!

ps, On friday, if I'm not too busy, I'drop off the Trinity shirts at the NSMB Booth, what you guys do with the money raised is now up to you…

Love Justin.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Feb. 10, 2004, 2:23 a.m.

Originally posted by jaru72
**JUST FOR ALL OF YOU TO KNOW A VERY SPECIAL THING HAPPENED 5 MINUTES BEFORE SHE LEFT THIS EARTH. WHILE HOLDING MY BABY IN MY ARMS, WHILE SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO THE HEAVENS, THE LAST WORDS OUT OF TRINITYS MOUTH WAS "GOODBYE!" AND SHE LIFTED HER HAND AND GAVE US A LITTLE WAVE,………AND THEN SHE BREATHED HER LAST BREATHE AND RECEIVED HER WINGS, AND AS SHE PASSED I TOLD HER, "FLY TRINITY, RUN TRINITY, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can only imagine it….and even at that, it's overwhelming.:(:(:(
I'm so sorry, I'm at a loss for words….like nothing I could say could possibly benefit you…but maybe that's just selfish in itself?
Please…accept some support and strength in will from Myself and my Wife and Daughter.

Derek, Marie and Keisha.

Feb. 10, 2004, 2:59 a.m.

It's funny, I'm now wondering just what am I supposed to do now? I cry at randome thoughts and intervals, I was so upset last night that I destroyed my glasses, I alternate between wanting to clean up, and wanting to crawl into a hole somewhere and vanishing… I feel like this, in a way:

"I want to be still
I want to crawl upon your grvae
Where I can shout out in Peace
Till all our fears are blown away…"

I'm lost, and cold inside, is that normal?

Death, I've discovered is beautiful in it's own right, not beautiful like a newborn, but in it's peace. Trinity, was like alabaster, cold and smooth, yet so beautiful and peaceful, like she was sleeping with content.

I am so sorry to be bringing this grief to you, but I really do not know what else to do. But, I want all of you to rest assured, I will be alive and riding some time soon. Ok?

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Feb. 10, 2004, 4:19 a.m.

:(
All I can say is that you seem to have the best attitude and qualities that will best help you and your Family get on.
I don't know you…but please don't ever feel sorry for bringing matters such as this to bear. Suffering in silence isn't necassary:(

Feb. 10, 2004, 4:22 a.m.

I'm soo sorry for your loss!

I pray that her beautiful and oh so brave soul in now in a far happier place!

She has touched the hearts of soo many of us.

My thoughts are with you.

Keith

Keith Scott
Banshee Bikes Designer
www.bansheebikes.com
http://bansheebikes.blogspot.com

Feb. 10, 2004, 5:02 a.m.

Perhaps
by Vera Brittain

Perhaps some day the sun will shine again,
And I shall see that still the skies are blue,
And feel once more I do not live in vain,
Although bereft of You.

Perhaps the golden meadows at my feet
Will make the sunny hours of spring seem gay,
And I shall find the white May-blossoms sweet,
Though You have passed away.

Perhaps the summer woods will shimmer bright,
And crimson roses once again be fair,
And autumn harvest fields a rich delight,
Although You are not there.

But though kind Time may many joys renew,
There is one greatest joy I shall not know
Again, because my heart for loss of You
Was broken, long ago.

Dec 2006 photo contest winner "Best Ass Shot"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Feb. 10, 2004, 8:43 a.m.

Jaru, do not feel sorrow for bringing all of us into Trinity's and your own world. By doing so, you've made all of our lives a little better and we thank you for it. Please keep posting your feelings and thoughts.

Thank you.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

Feb. 10, 2004, 10:08 a.m.

I