Trinity's in Heaven

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:24 a.m.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Elaine and I wish to announce that today at 7:50am pst. Trinity "The Brave" Jadunath has passed on to heaven. She fought a brilliant fight, and she will forever ride in our hearts!!!!!

God Bless all of you for your support, and care. You are much loved.

See you soon:angel:

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:32 a.m.

Our entire community sends its deepest regards. Our thoughts are with you.

I happen to like my bike for who it is, not just what it is….

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:36 a.m.

I'm very sorry to hear that.
My heart goes out to you and Elaine.

We'll all miss dear little Trinity.

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:40 a.m.

Justin and Elaine - Please accept my deepest condolences on behalf of Cam and the rest of the nsmb crew.

Trinity has touched all of our lives very profoundly, and we are so sorry for your loss.

Hold onto each other, your friends, and your family right now, and don't let go.

Stuart Kernaghan
Associate Editor
nsmb.com

She said, why don't you stop your crying/
Go outside and ride your bike
- Sliver, Nirvana

"If stars were all that mattered, why would I go to the trouble of writing a review?" - Roger Ebert

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:50 a.m.

My deepest sympathy and thoughts go out to you and your family. In her short time she has touched so many people and inspired us to enjoy every precious moment. Trinity the Brave, a true angel…

Feb. 9, 2004, 8:56 a.m.

I'm lost for words :(

Heaven has gained a brave and beautiful little soul.

My heart goes out to you and your family. Trinity's strength has inspired us all.

I'm so sorry.

Des

During the Middle Ages, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner'.
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:17 a.m.

I am very sorry to hear that,

Good luck in the future and my heart is with you and trinity.

You will see her again someday

Best of Luck

BATTLECAT

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:36 a.m.

deepest condonlances.
she put on an amazing fight,and the love she got from Elaine and yourself made it possible for her to enjoy life to the very end.
I think it's safe to say she touched almost everyones life…
RIP

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:37 a.m.

I'm truely sorry for your loss. You have had to cope with tremendous setbacks and have endured far more than most people would be able to cope with. For that you, your wife and your precious baby girl are truely inspirational. I wish you all the strength you need in the time to come. Her memory will remain an inspiration to everyone.

Bas

::Team Pancake Pride::
::Team Nice BMX::

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:42 a.m.

Justin,

You and your family have my deepest sympathies. I hope that you can draw strength in knowing that Trinity has touch the hearts of so many in the biking community.

Sincerely,

Dean

www.FVMBA.com 

"If everything seems in control, you're not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti-

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:50 a.m.

My condolences to all whose lives that she touched. In her brief stay w/ us, she managed to teach us more than ANY scholars could about the importance of each and every day…something I learned a long time ago from seeing my mother slowly pass away (cancer).
God bless.

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

Feb. 9, 2004, 9:51 a.m.

My deepest condolences to the family and yourself. I hope you can all find some peace in this.

I can't speak for everyone Justin, but Trinity and you guys have displayed a whole new level of caring, loving, courage and understanding. I've sat on the outside and read as you and your family went through what will have been the most difficult time in your life, and throughout that time, you have all set examples above that which I have seen before.

As your daughter, Trinity the Brave, finds peace, rest assured she has left her beautiful mark on all of us, and left an impression of her brave and bright soul on each one of us. She will always live on through the smiles and tears she has brought all of us.

Though I have not yet met you in person, please, by all means, if you need anything at all, be it large or small, drop me a line.

Best regards,

Corey Anderson

Feb. 9, 2004, 10:03 a.m.

I'm sorry to hear that.:friend: I don't really know what else to say.

I can kind of sympathize with you guys as in the 2 years there's been alot of deaths in my family (both grandparents from both sides, my uncles partner, and a bunch of close family friends) but I know I'll never be able to feel the pain of losing ones child untill I've been there.

Trinity put up a good fight. Now she's in heaven, not having to suffer anymore. Stay strong and one day you'll see here again. I'm sure memories of her will continue on for for the rest of the lives of the people she has touched and inspire them to stay strong, even when times are tough.

I'm not sure what Gods plan for this is but what I do know is that he will work it out for good, and no matter what you guys have done and ever will do, He'll be there for you.

Tim Gadd

:coo: biking for the Lord. :coo:

Feb. 9, 2004, 10:05 a.m.

She is in a better place now.

My family sends it's thoughts, prayers, and condolences to you two.

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Feb. 9, 2004, 10:32 a.m.

Thank you for sharing the bravery of your little girl with us.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."