Trinity Starts Today(hopefully this is the last chapter)

Oct. 17, 2003, 10:02 p.m.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
THAT'S AWESOME!
KEEP IT UP TRINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Oct. 17, 2003, 10:11 p.m.

i dont really know what that means, but judging by those last replies it must mean something good:D GO TRINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tibial spine fracture.

Oct. 19, 2003, 6:58 p.m.

Excellent news.

:D

ESC 4 Life.

I create feelings in people that they themselves don't understand.

"Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." - Mayor West

Oct. 19, 2003, 7:29 p.m.

Howdy, here is a new update :D
Trinity is almost out of here!!! Her counts are still rising, and if all goes as well as we believe, she could be home in under two weeks time. Tomorrow they will be taking off the anti-biotics, and anti- fungals. Her ANC is .48 today and by tomorrow they should be, like, .6 plus. Wheeeeeeeeee. This means that she has the ability to fight off infections with her new blood and immune system, so no need for those drugs, hopefully they will start to tone down the steroid drugs too. Those things are nasty, she has severe mood swings that make a womans monthly curse seem like a sweet day in paradise. She becomes someone else, for real, it sucks hard:mad: . But hey thats all part of the deal to have my little girl whole again.

So in other news: Trinity's birthday will be on December 1st and I'm thinking about a Super Massive party, sounds good? Let me know who's interested in coming from here, as I'll have to sort out a location and such.

Any how, caio for now:fro: :angel: :brazil:

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Oct. 19, 2003, 7:34 p.m.

2 weeks and it al over???:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SELLING: 2003 norco sasquatch frame 210$obo PM for more info

Oct. 19, 2003, 8:15 p.m.

yay for trinity!!!!

tibial spine fracture.

Oct. 19, 2003, 11:15 p.m.

hooray!!!!!

Oct. 20, 2003, 9:19 a.m.

That's great news, keep smilling.:D

"There's a feeling I get when I look to the West"

Oct. 22, 2003, 2:56 a.m.

HEY BRO - THAT'S REAL GOO NEWS:
YEEEEHHAAAA !!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Afte all the headaches and troubles the three of you and your families went through - some more energy and good karma from the other side of the world.

Thanx for sharing and caring….

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Oct. 26, 2003, 7:48 p.m.

Well, Hey y'all.

Wow it's been a rather strange, and at times weird few days here. In BCCH land. Over the past few days my daugter has been having some rough crap going on in her. Fisrtly, those nice high counts that I was on about a few days ago? Well they took a nose dive. Secondly the TPN stuff that she was getting for nutrition? Well it jacked up her liver to the point that the docs thought that she was having a Hepititis B attack in her. Her temp has been all over the map and she was not eating any thiing and sleeping waaaay too much.

Thats the bad. Here's the good. She does not have Hep B in her, she does have some type of bug in her, but it can be killed. Her liver function is starting to get back to normal. Best of all she has decided to try to eat some real food. Now all we need is for those counts to come back up and then we'll get our shit together and bring her home. We have had some real bad days and I won't lie, I've been rather depressed at times too. But this all part of saving Trinity, so it has to be dealt with. We went to Old Navy today and they were having a clearence sale on, what a bad idea… Trinity now has a new wardrobe for winter and she is now the coolest kid on 3B, whe she gets her clothes that is :D

Any way thats all ofr now, check out wwwtrinitysdiary.com for more info.

Bye folks, keep those prayers and thoughts coming!!!!

Justin and Family:fro: :brazil: :angel:

Oct. 26, 2003, 7:58 p.m.

:clap:

SELLING: 2003 norco sasquatch frame 210$obo PM for more info

Oct. 28, 2003, 7:01 a.m.

Whatever it takes, keep your little girl happy. The brain is the most powerful healing tool we have. Ever thought about an NSMB group visit to the hospital. Nothing like a bunch of people you've never met showing up and sharing their love to cheer you up.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Oct. 28, 2003, 5:38 p.m.

If I may..

I know a young man who just had his 2nd birthday…that's 2 more than they* ever thought he'd have because he developed cancer at just a few months. Everytime I see him I'm amazed. He is such a gift to this world, and obviously so is your little fighter Trinity.

One thing I can't get over is this boys eyes. He seems very serious, taking in everyone and everything, so intently. It's as if his experience as an infant has had a profound effect on who he is today and will be tomorrow. He's got a clean bill of health now(hoping it lasts) !

…I can only imagine that when Trinity gets through this she will have an amazing energy more beautiful and real than any of us can imagine.

Anyway, just thought a similar situation with a happy ending (or is that beginning?) would be worth telling.

Good luck. All the best.

Sarin
p.s. one of my best friends just got diagnosed with Lymphoma. Scary. Live each day to the fullest!

I'd rather be riding

Nov. 13, 2003, 1:54 p.m.

Hi Guys and Dolls,

I know that it's been like two weeks since I last posted here and I apologize, it has been very hectic and very, well, sort of depressing(?) at the hospital.

With Trinity's good counts we got a bad side effect. The Graft vs Host Disease decided to take up residence in her large intestine and colon, giving Trinity serious gut pains and bloody poo. It has been like this for like two weeks, and the Docs have had to cut out all food, and she only gets a little bit of water, like 30ml and hour, by mouth. She also gets lots of Blood and Platelet transfusions so that she does not loose too much blood. You should try and see if you could survive like that. My Angel is sad and angry and depressed at various times during the day.

The good news is that one of the new drugs seems to be slowly reversing the GVHD but it could be weeks before she is anywhere close to being sort of normal. Her counts are still holding up despite the bleeding in her gut, which is classifeid as a minor bleed in lots of places:mad: If that makes any sense. We could be in the hospital up to feburary:censored: This means that my little one has to have another birthday AND Christmas in the damn hospital. Needless to say I'm rather angry and sad over the whole thing too. (sigh) I'm get this real old feeling at times, and some days I just don't want to get up, but I have to, and she will get better right? I mean I will have her meet Katrina Strand and she'll ride, right? She'll go to school, and I'll wait for her, right? Tell me I'm frickin right y'all, cause even though, I think I'm right, I want to hear it from y'all too.

Anyway, enough of the whining, The latest is this: Trinity's poo is now going green(eeeeewwwwwwww hahahahaha) this means that her gut is healing up, she should be able to have simple food some time in the next two weeks, and then as she gets stronger, maybe we'll be able to get an overnight pass to come home for Xmas. I think that she has overheard the whole Feb shizznit and she's decided that thats not going to happen!

Thanks for listening.
Justin.

Nov. 13, 2003, 2:04 p.m.

thats good to hear that the counts are staying up. keep positive and dont worry she is a strong one, she isnt going to let this stop her.

as always our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"