Trail Exiting On Mill (

June 23, 2010, 10:26 p.m.

What trail is it that ends on Mill in that little cul-de-sac? Has a rope for getting out. Has some rock rolls and a drop to flat at the start.

Skull?

I was looking for Ragdoll but just wondering what I rode today haha
Thanks.

June 23, 2010, 10:34 p.m.

Lower Skull

June 23, 2010, 10:55 p.m.

nice, thanks man. it was fun.

any idea where/what Ragdoll is?

June 24, 2010, 7:50 a.m.

Ragdoll is an offshoot from lower Skull, it's got a few fairly difficult moves on it, and IIRC dumps you on Dempsey.

June 24, 2010, 8:01 a.m.

Is there still that dog that barks at you like crazy in the house that backs onto lower skull? He want nuts the last time I rode it.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

June 24, 2010, 7:08 p.m.

FYI…trail nazi alert on the Ragdoll. Someone puts LOTS of sticks, rocks and debris across the trail in the hopes of snagging up a rider. It gets removed but within a day or two(at most); stuff is back across the path.

Ride safe.

Karen.

I'm volunteering as fast as I can.

June 24, 2010, 7:44 p.m.

FYI…trail nazi alert on the Ragdoll. Someone puts LOTS of sticks, rocks and debris across the trail in the hopes of snagging up a rider. It gets removed but within a day or two(at most); stuff is back across the path.

Ride safe.

Karen.

yeah there are a couple spots lower down where the passive/aggressive peeps keep doing that. Dunno if they're trying to reclaim stuff for hikers or just don't like bikers. A lot of time goes into all the branches [HTML_REMOVED] rockpiles though.

June 24, 2010, 8:39 p.m.

yeah there are a couple spots lower down where the passive/aggressive peeps keep doing that. Dunno if they're trying to reclaim stuff for hikers or just don't like bikers. A lot of time goes into all the branches [HTML_REMOVED] rockpiles though.

is ragdoll something u can give me directions to on here, or pm even?
I'm hoping to ride it tomorrow if I can make it happen.

Thanks Karen, I'll keep an eye out.
Posted via Mobile Device

June 24, 2010, 8:44 p.m.

Lower Skull one of my fave ways to end the ride!!!
Classic natural mountainbiking terrains!

June 25, 2010, 1:43 p.m.

theres an older lady hiker that does a lot of that in the Dempsey/Braemar area, or so the commercial dogwalkers say.

she clearly hasn't seen the gnar trails if she thinks a little tree branch is gonna stop a bike

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

June 25, 2010, 2:17 p.m.

Ride safe.

Karen.

Riding Quarry Court (I think) had the same thing a little while ago… rocks across the trail and where it gets tight right before you get to the cul-de-sac someone had placed a large branch waist high across the trail wedged into the trees.

June 26, 2010, 9:26 a.m.

Riding Quarry Court (I think) had the same thing a little while ago… rocks across the trail and where it gets tight right before you get to the cul-de-sac someone had placed a large branch waist high across the trail wedged into the trees.

There was a branch across elevated. I assumed it was windfall but still worth being careful.

Posted via Mobile Device

June 26, 2010, 3:32 p.m.

just went down today, someone put some serious legwork into trying to f*ck with bikers. i doubt some old lady dragged a bunch of half foot wide branches and put piles of 15lb stones in 20+ places down the trail.
good thing they only succeeded in making it a bit more interesting this time..

June 28, 2010, 12:31 p.m.

^^ ya prolly not the old lady

no bikes allowed on Quarry fyi

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40