To whoever is building lips on Bobsled!

Aug. 20, 2012, 9:34 a.m.

I just got back from a week at Crankworx and I was told that someone is building lips on Bobsled. I checked it out yesterday and instead of hanging with my family I was up there taking down the shitey work. If you see anyone working on the trail thats not supposed to be please let them know that its not acceptable to just start building lines on trails without permission. I know that it wasnt a bunch of little kids because I found a pack of smokes coffee and gatorade in one of the gold mines thanks for leaving your garbage up there as well. I have a lot of work planned for this fall as soon as it isnt so dry,until then we will be having a trail day this weekend on Sunday Aug 26 at 9 am and continue to clean all clogged culverts and continue to work on drainage. Thanks.

Pat

Aug. 20, 2012, 9:45 a.m.

thanks pat - i noticed those crappy kickers on bobsled, i was gonna give you a hard time about them hehe. i was just thinking.. what the heck has come over him, building half a ramp for some noob to crash into.

Aug. 20, 2012, 9:53 a.m.

Dude that sucks.

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:02 a.m.

doesn't that trail get non stop traffic?

someone has to has seen who did it

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:06 a.m.

not cool…:(

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:11 a.m.

It'd be better to figure out a way to have them help out productively rather than curse them.

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:30 a.m.

It seems there is interest in building a jump trail. Is there any plan in the works to build one on the shore?

Aug. 20, 2012, 10:52 a.m.

I know of a few boys from my neighbourhood that mentioned they did some work on Bobsled. I told them its not cool to do and that they need to speak to the trail builder first, they are 13 and excited to help out.

I'm not sure they built the booters, but i will talk to them about it.

I don't think they smoke though.

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

Aug. 20, 2012, 11:02 a.m.

"…I don't think they smoke though."

Analyse the saliva and epithelial matter on the cigarette butts, cross-reference the genetic signatures with our local rider genome database and "enhance!" From a quick analysis of the dirt distribution patterns, it is evident that one of the shovellers was left handed. We'll get to the bottom of this.

"You know what's wrong with Vancouver? You can't pee off of your own balcony without getting in trouble"
- Phil Gordon

Aug. 20, 2012, 11:04 a.m.

Pat, i noticed buckets and tools laying pretty much on and beside the trial where that work was done.
Id have to admit that i did clean up some of the rocks left on the trail and smoothed it out in that section tho. seemed pretty dangerous how it was left.
Thats why I mentioned it when I saw you.
Good to see you again after all these years and happy to help on your next trail day. Just like the old days at ky :)

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 20, 2012, 2:04 p.m.

I wasnt cursing them Sven, I mentioned the trail day and I would much rather them help and be productive but I am not Mantracker and will not be out trying to sniff them out. Yes I was upset when you hear that someone got very hurt on the jump they built after the wooden berm and people thinking it was me I bet you wouldnt be very happy either…….Thanks for trolling though.

It'd be better to figure out a way to have them help out productively rather than curse them.

Aug. 20, 2012, 3:25 p.m.

Lets get it all fixed this weekend!

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 20, 2012, 4:01 p.m.

I wasnt cursing them Sven, I mentioned the trail day and I would much rather them help and be productive but I am not Mantracker and will not be out trying to sniff them out. Yes I was upset when you hear that someone got very hurt on the jump they built after the wooden berm and people thinking it was me I bet you wouldnt be very happy either…….Thanks for trolling though.

Podo, you want help this weekend?

Dan L

"You know what's wrong with Vancouver? You can't pee off of your own balcony without getting in trouble"
- Phil Gordon

Aug. 20, 2012, 7:17 p.m.

ky crew :couple:

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 20, 2012, 9:59 p.m.

It seems there is interest in building a jump trail. Is there any plan in the works to build one on the shore?

for empashis..

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity