To the Jabroni with a speaker on his bike on Seymour today...

Oct. 31, 2022, 1:44 p.m.

Posted by: mudrunner

If only there was an invention that allowed one to listen to music in a personal way that did not have to be broadcast across the mountain and would have hi-fidelity stereo beyond what a tinny/trebley blue tooth speaker dangling from a saddle of handlebar could give...and if only it could be really inexpensive...if only there was such a thing.

In combination with headphones, maybe could hook up a fart machine or carry a bag of rocks to throw at passerbys heads, so could still be aggressively obnoxious while listening to music?

Last edited by: Hepcat on Oct. 31, 2022, 1:52 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 12, 2022, 2:29 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

So, I get why people don’t like speakers on the principal of the thing, used to bug me too. 

I doesn't bother on principal, but in practice is sure does.  If its conversation-level volume, then fine.   as that's the normal sound level that a human-powered human (!) cannot be restricted from creating.  But the original Jabroni in question here wasn't even visible to me for quite  a while before I spotted him 100 ft off and up on a different trail.  STFU, Jabroni.

Nov. 13, 2022, 12:46 p.m.

Well I’m sure this thread sorted him right out.

Nov. 13, 2022, 7:33 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

Well I’m sure this thread sorted him right out.

His kind of person will never sort it out. That is part of the reason they are called a Jabroni. They don't "get it".

Last edited by: Stuminator on Nov. 13, 2022, 7:33 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 18, 2023, 1:12 p.m.

I saw a guy recently in Bert Flinn park that had Sabbath playing.  My dog was not amused.  That you RahRider?  If I see you again I'm punching you in the throat brah.

^

Sarcasm