this is too important to Pot Stir. re: 2 recent posts

May 17, 2013, 7:01 p.m.

that looks awesome, nice work

May 17, 2013, 9:15 p.m.

I am outraged this exquisite section of trail even exists!

As I can't jump I was underwelmed. If the new section was anything like what is downslope of it, that, for me, would have been more interesting.

Whatever. I look forward to more discovery, regional like.

Oldfart your post confusith me. Did you mean "on" instead of "or".

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 18, 2013, 8:52 a.m.

I always find it funny that smooth trails are referred to as 'beginner' trails. That dood over the page isn't a beginner, and I've been riding for nearly 30 years and love ripping along stuff like that.

It's a great trail for beginners. Semantics…

That's what's great about what's happening on lower Seymour, more "beginner friendly" trails that more experienced riders can enjoy too.

May 21, 2013, 12:39 p.m.

[QUOTE=ol' dirty;2751960]That's what's great about what's happening on lower Seymour, more "beginner friendly" trails that more experienced riders can enjoy too.

its also great to see an area grow at a pace that's actually keeping up with increasing demand for trails

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

May 25, 2013, 10:25 p.m.

from now on, i vote that before and after pics should be posted as justification to complain. ;)

May 28, 2013, 10:15 p.m.

Trails are getting too buff around here, time to pull out the cross bike ;)

https://vimeo.com/67161870

And here is my buddy shreddin' it on his old steel road bike:

https://vimeo.com/67165589

May 28, 2013, 11:09 p.m.

I gotta rep that

Yet the lack of embed makes me not want to

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 29, 2013, 4:47 p.m.

The road bike one is pretty funny too :D

treezz
wow you are a ass

June 4, 2013, 2:08 p.m.

i live nearby and rode it last sat. i liked it, short fun -beginner- trail. a couple nice berms. not a jump trail, not difficult in any way. there's a few small rollers that could be manual'ed if you've got the steez. steep? not in the least. you're dog got stuck in the berm… really??

i think the new trail work is great, built to appeal to a broad and diverse user group. imo a tad excessive to have 1-way signs on some of the new routes, but whatever, that's ok, not everything can be perfect. there's all kinds trails for walkers, bikers, families with small children, and dogs of literally all shapes and sizes, it's so cool, what a great place. everybody is entitled to voice their opinion, but… i don't know, be thankful maybe? i think rumors of trail conflict and impending doom are vastly overblown. trail -thread- conflict, yes, but actual trail conflict, a rarity to be sure.

i mean, it's really strange. i just don't see what the problem is. what problem? with the trails? i think maybe it's just general societal angst or something, the daily stresses of life in the big city, and what better outlet for our inner angst than to have a big sh!t storm on the interwebs. it's not the trails. the trails are fine.